𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢.

⠀⠀

LETHAL JOURNEY ࿐ྂ
──────── 🏹ׅ۬∙ ────────
xvii. House of the Lords

APRIL 1888, CASTLERENIAN ESTATE

THE FOUR HAVE ALREADY told the Lords about what happened and trusted them whole-heartedly about every single information without any omissions. It didn't take a lot of time for the high-ranking men to accept the circumstances considering the previous occurrences that happened for the past year.

All that they could do was assist with the plans and actions of the incoming mission to bring justice whatever action there may be.

Three female servants with the same height, hair length, and colours entered the room of Enola Holmes. Guineviere and her then made them wear the outfit they would wear in the House of the Lords as disguises. I'm sure you already know what these servants' roles are and what they are going to do.

Y/N has borrowed several men's outfits and inserted necessary weapons that she can hide in them for emergency purposes. The outfits were meant to be her friends in a few.

Tewkesbury was knocked out cold, but he did help with the weapons and practiced his lines for his voting. Half of his work was unfinished for he flirted with the girl all day long.

When they were all done with their tasks, they all gathered in the wine cellar where they were secured from the sight of anyone.

Lord Cosko was upset about the wedding and didn't bother anymore. Moreover, he went back to his own estate which made everyone take this as a chance to twist things to their advantage.

"Elliot will be on the right side from what I heard," Lord Barron said. Y/N nodded and labelled the right private box in the house of the lords.

"I'm assuming Lisette will be on the left." She said and circled it.

"Guineviere will handle the men that will enter from the left entrance of the Parliament. The Lords have their own weapons hidden in their coats and are assigned to fight the men entering the main entrance and the back."

"Enola handles Elliot."

"Whatever you do, we have to protect each other. If one of us dies, the vote assurance decreases. We are a link — all of us." Tewkesbury said.

"We also have to protect the Minister, Lord Tewkesbury. Without him, we're not sure a declaration of votes will be made." Lord Allastair said.

They all hummed in response and nodded. "The House of the Lords will be closed and the voting will begin at exactly eleven. That means, we have to keep our eyes out. We will be the main target of all. So, we'll have to leave the others be. However, that doesn't mean we shouldn't help the people in need."

"We will spare them as much as possible. Do you understand?" Enola asked.

They all nodded.

"If I find out my son is killed, You will know the tip of my blade." Lord Barron said.

"We promise we won't."

"After everything, we expose them and their dirty schemes by the letters you two have found. They will safely be in the hands of Lord Theron."

"If you all notice anything suspicious, just ease your scratchy throats and cough. It's enough to echo through the corners of the quiet house."

"All right. Then what do we have to do now?" Lord Theron asked.

"Now, we wait."

⋆·˚ ༘ * 🕯️

A few hours later, the girls' clones and the lords pretended to arrive as they got off their respective carriages. Y/N watched from a distance as her impersonator laid her hand on Tewkesbury's arm. Although it was for their ploy, it made the back of her head itch with jealousy. She squinted her eyes, watching Tewkesbury's movement carefully.