𝐢𝐯.

LETHAL JOURNEY ࿐ྂ
           🏹ׅ۬∙           
iv. The Trip to Castalene

ONCE TEWKESBURY AWOKE WITH the glaring face of Y/N staring at him, he chuckled. "I expected a sweet little reaction once I awoke yet I saw the frowning face of a distressed looking lady. Smile a little, you look a little shabby." He joked.

"At this point, I just wish you died." Y/N replied.

"Oh, you know to yourself you'd miss me a lot."

"Touché." She simply replied and continued to look at him with a blank expression on her face.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked.

The girl shrugged, "I don't know. Is there?" She answered.

"You look like you're so close to stabbing me," Tewkesbury mumbled.

"Shush, Tewkesbury. I'm contemplating whether to kill you myself or celebrate that you're awake." Y/N said, placing her index finger on his lips, staring at the wall to act as if she was lost in thought.

She narrowed her eyes to the side and sighed before turning to the young lord. "As it turns out, that face is too endearing to kill."

"What a brilliant mind you've got. Now, can I have that medication?" He asked.

"What medication?" She questioned, looking at the boy, puzzled. A cheeky smile was plastered on his face as she finally got the message.

"You're awfully frisky even after cheating death." The girl said. He pouted once again.

"Don't do this to me or to yourself, Tewkesbury. Stop pouting! You're going to make me — Fine! Just this once. Do you understand?" He nodded his head before she closed her eyes and gave him a light peck on the lips.

Pulling away, she fluttered her eyes open again. The boy couldn't have enough of her. So, he leaned into her face and gave her a long chaste kiss until they eventually pulled away breathlessly.

"You give in so easily," Tewkesbury taunted. She slapped his arm playfully, making him yelp a bit. "Only to you and you know that. Now enough with this cheesy shit that I totally didn't enjoy. We have a place to visit."

"Right. The unity tour. I think I'm good now considering that the arrow didn't hit much. I'm a strong man."

"Are you really?" — "Yes." — "Mhm. Sure. Okay."

"Now, we're off to Lord Cosko's Castalene."

"Are you sure you're okay?" — "I'm fine, Y/N. Besides, you can't go to Castalene without me."

"Fair point. If you ever need anything, I'm always here."

***

"This is a lovely estate." Y/N stated. She looked around and saw a man approaching them with a wide smile on his face. Behind him is a young woman maybe in her 20's who looked cautious as they got closer.

"Greetings! Welcome to the Castalene Hall, Lord and Lady Tewkesbury!" the man greeted. Y/N and Tewkesbury looked at each other.

'Did he just call me Lady Tewkesbury?' She thought.