𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

LETHAL JOURNEY ࿐ྂ
           🏹ׅ۬∙           
Wedding Bells and Laughing
Children

THE DAY CAME WHEN Y/N AND Tewkesbury are to be married. When everyone in their country finally found out that the young lord had proposed, they all celebrated.

To this day, they never expected to have a lot of people crowding Basilwether just to witness their not-so-young Marquess marry the famous Y/N.

Oh how delighted their mothers are. They even started calling each other sister. They've been busy for the past few months planning their children's wedding. Picking decorations, desserts and clothes here and there until the day finally came knocking on their doors and chiming their bells.

⋆·˚ ༘ * 🕯️

Y/N stood there in front of the mirror with herself all pretty and dressed. She felt . . . perfect. Her life at this point seems and feels perfect. Everything is okay now.

No one's going to try to kill her or any of her companions anymore.

She and Enola have finally gotten their mothers to stay.

Guineviere is awake.

She's going to marry Tewkesbury. The only idiot that seemed to have caught her off-guard.

She smiled and chuckled. She's excited to start a life with him.

⋆·˚ ༘ * 🕯️

" . . . I present to you the Marquess and Marchioness of Basilwether, Lord Viscount Tewkesbury and his lady, Y/N L/N!"

With that, the crowd cheered. The Queen has been the one to marry them off. She was happy to welcome Y/N to the nobility knowing she'll be a great leader.

All of Basilwether rejoiced their new Marchioness and prayed for her long life.

⋆·˚ ༘ * 🕯️

It's been 3 months and Y/N and her allies created a secret council that none of the nobilities or any of the ordinary ones knew. It's the council where they talk about their votes for the reform.

Guineviere and Lord Leucrion married just a month ago and Enola and Casius are engaged. Lord Barron remarried a new woman that he's a sucker for. Lord Allistair also did and Lord Theron finally had a son whom he named James for no reason, arguing,

"What's in a name?"

⋆·˚ ༘ * 🕯️

Just a week after that, Y/N found out she was- well, pregnant. She didn't know how to tell Tewkesbury about it, but it was extremely nerve-wracking news. She spent hours crying in the bedroom they both share, all anxious and scared that the Marquess might not want a baby at such an early time.

They've only been married for four months!

The woman who checked on her, stood up with a sigh. "You should tell the lord about it. You are indeed pregnant. Probably for a week now. I'm sure he'd love to hear the news."