𝐱.

LETHAL JOURNEY ࿐ྂ
──────── 🏹ׅ۬∙ ────────
x. Lady Lisette of Deliarine

"I THINK I FOUND THEM," Guineviere said as she stared at Y/N and Tewkesbury who are cuddling on the floor, asleep. The party ended a couple minutes ago, and they had every guards in the estate searching for the two. They almost even caused Lord Leucrion to insist for a lockdown to happen.

"Well . . . "

"Are they back together?" Lord Leucrion whispered. Guineviere slapped his shoulder playfully.

"I didn't know they'd look so adorable when they're asleep." Enola said.

"Okay, but what happened? Why are they like this?" Lord Theron asked.

"I don't know"     "I have no idea"     "I don't have the faintest clue."

They all continued chatting while surrounding the pair as they doze off. "Always wanted them to get married." Lord Cosko said.

"They're 19."

"Isn't that legal already?"

"It is, but — "

"You lot really expect Tewkesbury to propose? He's a wuss!"

"Indeed."

"Come on, Enola. He doesn't look like a wuss to me."

"I guess you're blind, then."

"Who's going to wake them up?"

"Not me!"     "Nope, not me."     "I am out of the volunteer's list. I don't want to get stabbed."     "and certainly not me!"

"You're scared of a 19-year-old girl?!" Enola asked in disbelief. They all stared at her.

"She's not just a girl after all, Holmes." Lord Cosko said.

"Right," Enola mumbled and turned to the sleeping couple. "Right you are," she muttered once again.

Just then, Enola had no other choice but drag Y/N around on the floor. She groaned as she pulled her from her feet.

"Can someone just carry her, please? I doubt she's going to hurt anyone at all!" Holmes exclaimed.

Lord Leucrion sighed, "Fine." He carried her to her room along with Tewkesbury.

There they continued their peaceful slumber beside each other.

⋆·˚ ༘ * 🕯️

The next morning, they wished they never even woke up. As they opened their eyes, the first thing that they saw are each other's faces. Their eyes widened in shock as they pulled their faces away from each other. This caused Tewkesbury to fall off the bed.

"Good morning to you two," They heard as three servants walked in with two trays of colourful breakfast with a pair of wine.

"What happened?" The young lord asked the lady.

"You were drunk, my lord. You two were found in the ballroom all huddled up behind the refreshment table. Almost caused a lockdown to happen when you weren't found, but here you are, well and safe."