𝐢𝐱.

LETHAL JOURNEY ࿐ྂ
──────── 🏹ׅ۬∙ ────────
ix. Best Forget with a Drunk

TWO MONTHS LATER

"What do you mean the vote assurance has decreased?!" Y/N yelled in the meeting room of the lords where only four of them sat.

"Calm down, young Y/N." Lord Lecucrion said. The girl slumped on her seat as she put her hand on her forehead.

"I don't know if I can do that, Lord Leucrion. The voting is in a month, and our vote assurance are not just slightly but massively decreasing. What made it that way, anyway?"

"You're not going to like the answer to that," Lord Allistair said. She arched an eyebrow. "Tell me," she simply replied.

"The Basilwether vote has changed since the bond between you and Tewkesbury has tarnished." Lord Cosko said.

"To hell with it!" She exclaimed. "That boy is nothing but trouble." The girl grimaced. "And why would that be a reason for their votes to turn away so quickly?"

"They lost faith in you."

"Why? I wasn't the one who broke it off."

"Not from what they heard," Lord Theron said and handed her an old newspaper.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

WITH LORD TEWKESBURY AND Y/N no longer together, what's next for the women's rights reform? Will Basilwether still support the project?

The young lord's uncle has finally spoken of the situation. Y/N L/N has been confirmed to have broken the Marquess' heart. The girl has been suspected of using our young blooming lord to make the reform happen.

With this, the boy's uncle quoted, "Basilwether will no longer vote or support the new reform for our trust has been broken. We are no longer affiliated with any of Miss L/N's shenanigans."

Could our dear sweet Y/N be a dirty scheming little liar? What do you think?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"So they chose to play dirty? Dragging my name into the puddles of mud?" Everyone in the room shrugged. "And here I thought he could never do such things." The girl groaned and crumpled the paper.