𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓮

Yoongi walked around his house in boredom. His roommate Jungkook was out on a date with some random guy. Yoongi walked to his room and flopped himself onto his stomach as he grabbed his phone. He started texting Seokjin his best friend.

Jinnie❣️

Yoongi: I'm so bored Hyung!

Jinnie❣️: I and Jimin are going to the club u wanna come or are u too busy "talking to someone"?

Yoongi: I have never used that excuse before and yes I'll go only if u don't go off with some guy like last time!

Jinnie❣️: I can't promise but I'll try to just hurry and meet u there! It's at ****

Yoongi: Okie

Yoongi walked to his wardrobe he picked a decent outfit and changed into his quickly.

Yoongi walked towards his keys grabbing them and grabbing his phone. He rushed to his car and left within a second.
*
*
*
As he reached the front of the building he could already hear the loud music. He stepped out of the car and glanced at everyone. He got glares from men and women. "I know I'm hot but no reason to stare." Yoongi scoffed under his breath. He made his way into the building. He could see Seokjin in the corner of the room.

Yoongi made his way towards Seokjin getting pushed by some people who seemed to have too much to drink

Yoongi made his way towards Seokjin getting pushed by some people who seemed to have too much to drink. "Hey Hyung." Yoongi sighed as he sat down across from Seokjin. "Hey, Yoongi." Seokjin smiled. Yoongi grabbed the beer from the middle of the table drinking half of it. "Look at that guy over there." Seokjin pointed slightly. Yoongi looked and raised an eyebrow. "Which one?" Yoongi asked.

"That guy in the black suit!" Seokjin explained.

Yoongi made sudden eye contact and looked away almost immediately

Yoongi made sudden eye contact and looked away almost immediately. Seokjin noticed and gasped. "Oh my god, he looked at u Yoongi!" Seokjin squealed. Yoongi covered his face and sighed.
*
*
*
After Yoongi had a few drinks then Seokjin. "Isn't Jimin supposed to be here?" Yoongi asked. Seokjin shrugged. "I guess he isn't coming no more," Seokjin explained. Yoongi nodded and glanced at the man in the black suit once again only to look away again. "I feel a bit tired I should be going," Yoongi explained. Seokjin pouted and nodded. "I saw a handsome man on the dance floor u should go dance with him," Yoongi suggested.

Seokjin nodded and stumbled towards the dance floor. Yoongi made his way towards the club door walking past the man in the black suit. As Yoongi reached his car door he noticed how drunk he was. He fumbled with his keys a little before finding the right key. He carefully opened the door making sure not to hit his head as he sat down.

He heard a man clearing his throat. Yoongi looked up at the man noticing it was the man from inside. "C-can I h-help u?" Yoongi stuttered. The man leaned down so he can make himself the same level as Yoongi to make eye contact. "U looked good inside and wanted to say hi." The man explained. Yoongi became flustered.

"U looked good to um I'm Min Yoongi." He extended his hand. The man shook his hand. "I'm Jung Hoseok." The man smiled. Yoongi nodded. "I would like to get u to know u more but I'll see u around maybe." Jung Hoseok smirked as he told up straight. Yoongi raised an eyebrow as Jung Hoseok left. Yoongi watched as Jung Hoseok walked into an expensive car.

He smirked and laid his hands on the wheel ready to drive. "Nice to meet u Mr.Businessman."