𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮

Yoongi could hear his door snap open him quickly sitting up. "You're going to be rich!" Seokjin yelled and started to run towards Yoongi. "Wh-" Yoongi was cut off by Seokjin attacking him with hugs and random kisses around his head. Yoongi managed to push the strong man away and finally breathe properly.

"I told u good things happen at the club!" Seokjin smiled brightly. Yoongi scoffed and shook his head. "Hyung how am I supposed to go to college and work a full-time job?!" Yoongi asked. Seokjin froze. "Drop out u don't need to if u have 10 million dollars sitting around every week!" Seokjin winked. Yoongi face palmed himself and laid his head back onto the pillow. "Lay down." Yoongi patted the spot next to him. Seokjin raised an eyebrow.

"Lay down with me!" Yoongi yelled slightly. Seokjin was so not able to protest. Yoongi faced Seokjin and frowned. "What's wrong?" Seokjin asked. "Nothing I'm happy your able to witness me about to fuck up my life." Yoongi smiled his gums showing. Seokjin smiled back. "U watched mine get fucked up now it's my turn." Seokjin patted Yoongi's head.

Yoongi closed his eyes his smile fading away. "Good night." Yoongi softly said. "Good night." Seokjin softly said back.

In the morning

Hoseok wasn't able to sleep it was the day Yoongi was coming and he felt excited for some reason. He got up quickly and going to his walk-in closet. He picked a decent suit and walked into the shower taking a quick hot shower and getting changed into his suit.

 He picked a decent suit and walked into the shower taking a quick hot shower and getting changed into his suit

He didn't want to talk to Taehyung but he was forced to. He quickly grabbed his keys and headed downstairs. "Mr. Jung wait!" A maid called out. Hoseok turned around and faced the small woman. "Yes?" Hoseok raised an eyebrow. The maid bowed before talking. "Mr. Kim told me to give u this." The maid handed Hoseok a small snack. Hoseok smiled and bowed. "Which Kim?" Hoseok asked. "Oh sorry, I forget it was Kim Namjoon your brother." The maid explained.

Hoseok nodded and made his way out of the expensive house making his way to the car.
*
*
*
With Yoongi

Yoongi rushed to get up leaving Seokjin alone on the bed. Yoongi grabbed a random suit from his closet not wanting to be late for his first day on the job. He took a shower and quickly put on his suit and brushed his hair.

 He took a shower and quickly put on his suit and brushed his hair

He grabbed his keys and left without saying bye to anymore.
*
*
*
As he saw the building his jaw hung open. Yoongi sighed and closed his mouth and headed into the ten-story building. He opened the glass door and walked towards the front desk. "How may I help u?" The woman asked. Yoongi didn't know what to say at first but cleared his throat. "I'm here to see Kim Taehyung." Yoongi smiled not showing teeth. The woman typed something into her computer and nodded. "Yes, sixth floor." The woman smiled.

Yoongi didn't waste time to get into the elevator and see there was a man already there.

Yoongi softly smiled at the man trying to be nice and made his way inside the elevator and pressing the number six

Yoongi softly smiled at the man trying to be nice and made his way inside the elevator and pressing the number six. After an awkward silence, Yoongi reached the sixth floor and stepped out of the elevator the man following behind him. Yoongi speeded up the man staying the same pace. Yoongi turned around and the man bumped into him. "Shit-" Yoongi cut himself out. Yoongi groaned and covered his face. "I mean I'm sorry." Yoongi awkwardly smiled.

The man smiled and fixed his hair. "It's okay I'm Bang Chan and who are u?" Bang Chan asked. Yoongi cleared his throat. "Min Yoongi I'm trying to find Kim Taehyung's office," Yoongi explained. Bang Chan made an 'o' with his mouth. "I'm going to the same place I'll show u the way." Bang Chan smiled. Yoongi nodded and followed Bang Chan to an office with a clear view of the city.

"Ah u guys made it perfect." Taehyung smiled at them and Hoseok beside him.

" Taehyung smiled at them and Hoseok beside him