𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓫𝓽𝔂 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

Yoongi looked at Hoseok and already felt tipsy. He drank more already finishing his first one and getting a second. "Slow down kitten." Hoseok laughed.

Yoongi took a deep breath. "What if I don't want to." Yoongi sounded raspy. Hoseok smirked.

"Someone has a low tolerance." Hoseok chuckled. Yoongi laid his head on Hoseok's chest as he could feel himself getting light-headed.

"Hyung I don't feel good," Yoongi mumbled. Hoseok raised an eyebrow. "Do u feel like throwing up?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi shook his head.

"I feel light-headed and sleepy," Yoongi explained as he closed his eyes.

Hoseok picked up Yoongi and stood up. "I'm going to put Yoongi to bed." Hoseok bowed to the others.

"Okay." Hyunjin sighed. Hoseok started to walk towards Yoongi's room placing him under the covers. "Wait Hyung I have a question." Yoongi grabbed Hoseok's sleeve.

Hoseok stopped moving and looked back at Yoongi. "How did u know where I lived?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok laughed softly. "It said on the sheets Jeongin found," Hoseok explained.

Yoongi patted Hoseok's head with a laugh. "Okay, goodnight Hyung." Yoongi said as he cuddled his pillow. Hoseok thought Yoongi looked adorable but he seemed so tough around other people.

Hoseok laughed and left out of the room and back to the living room. "I should call my brother." Hoseok grabbed his phone. Jimin stumbled his way towards Hoseok.

"Stay we need to party since Yoongi would be a buzz kill." Jimin laughed. "Yeah, brother stay!" Namjoon spoke up. Hoseok rolled his eyes and nodded.

In the morning

Yoongi groaned as he heard his phone go off. "Why is my alarm on!" Yoongi complained and turned off the ringtone.

He stood up his head pounding as he walked outside the room. He walked to the living room and saw Seokjin and Namjoon cuddled on the single-seated couch Jimin was passed out on the couch Junhee and Hyunjin made their small bed on the floor as Jungkook was not in sight.

He went into Jungkook's room and found not only Jungkook but Hoseok in the bed. They slept opposite ways.

Yoongi tapped Hoseok's shoulder and waited till Hoseok's eyes fluttered open. "Mmm good morning again kitten." Hoseok's raspy voice said.

Yoongi brushed Hoseok's hair out of his face. "Do u want me to drive u home?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok nodded and stood up.

They made their way out of Jungkook's room grabbing jackets and their shoes putting them on and heading outside. "It's so cold." Hoseok shivered. Yoongi rolled his eyes. Hoseok scoffed and pushed Yoongi into the snow his clothes and hair now filled with the white snow.

"What the fuck Hoseok!" Yoongi pouted. Hoseok laughed and watched as Yoongi sat up arms crossed and a pout on his lips.

Hoseok laughed and sat next to Yoongi in the snow. "Is it cold now?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi shook his head. Hoseok grabbed a handful of snow and threw it into Yoongi hair.

"Hoseok I swear don't do that!" Yoongi threatened as he brushed the snow out of his brown hair. Hoseok smirked and threw more snow at Yoongi this time at his face.

Yoongi growled and pushed Hoseok's whole body under the thick snow getting on top of his abdomen and throwing more snow on his.

"It's cold!" Hoseok gasped and sat up hugging Yoongi as he was now on his lap. Yoongi laughed and fell backward bringing Hoseok with him.

Hoseok was now on top of Yoongi. "I like the cold feeling but u bring warm feelings like your the sun and your giving me heat," Yoongi explained with a shy smile.