𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Yoonie🥱: He did say he and Taehyung was going over there...

WWH Kim: U better get home and quick!

Yoongi gasped as he quickly started the car forgetting to put on his seatbelt. "My innocent kid!" Yoongi gasped to himself and quickly drove in the direction of the house.

*
*
*

He got in front of the house and got out of the car rushing inside. "Kook!" Yoongi called out as he entered the house. "Yes, Hyung?" Jungkook said as he stepped out of the living room. Yoongi sighed from relief. "Why didn't u text back Seokjin?" Yoongi asked. Jungkook pointed at something in the living room making Yoongi go look at what it was. "Tae is here." Jungkook pointed at the male that fitted perfectly in Jungkook's clothes.

Yoongi waved. "Hi." Taehyung waved back. Jungkook smiled awkwardly and pushed Yoongi towards his room. "Go!" Jungkook whisper-yelled. Yoongi rolled his eyes and went into his room closing the door behind him with a deep sigh. He discarded all his clothes except his boxers and quickly got under the cold sheets a feeling of relief made him quickly close his eyes.

In the morning with Hoseok

Hoseok woke up from his comfortable bed. He stretched out his arms and felt a warm body next to him. He turned to look at the body. "Jeongin?" Hoseok raised an eyebrow. Jeongin groaned as he heard Hoseok's call his name. "What are u doing in my bed!?" Hoseok asked. Jeongin widened his eyes and looked around. "I'm sorry Hyung I didn't mean to ruin you're sleep please don't tell eomma." Jeongin pleaded. Hoseok raised an eyebrow.

"What's wrong with u why are u so scared of eomma?" Hoseok asked. Jeongin got up. "Did u think I wanted to come back here after the incident?" Jeongin scoffed at Hoseok as he left out the door. Hoseok looked down at his sheets and felt his eyes water up. They quickly went away as he heard a knock at his door. "Sir Mr. Chan is here to see u." A voice spoke out. Hoseok's eyes grew wide he quickly got up and dressed into a casual outfit noticing he didn't have work today.

 Hoseok's eyes grew wide he quickly got up and dressed into a casual outfit noticing he didn't have work today

He rushed downstairs making sure not to trip and fall. He made his way into the living room greeted by the one and only Bang Chan at least he thought.

 He made his way into the living room greeted by the one and only Bang Chan at least he thought

He walked more in the room and saw Chan giving a slight death stare to Yoongi.

"Ah, Hoseok finally." Yoongi smiled. Hoseok bowed and sat down across from the two. Chan crossed his arms and shifted in his seat. "I heard what happened between u to and I'm sorry Chan was an asshole and left u for the popular kids." Yoongi stayed serious. Hoseok laughed out and brushed his hair back. "Is that what that asshole told u!?" Hoseok faked laughed. Yoongi raised his eyebrows and looked at Chan.

Chan turned nervous. "He almost got me killed four times until he moved to Australia and never bothered to keep in touch with me his childhood friend!" Hoseok explained scoffing. Chan rolled his eyes. "U moved to America the same time I moved to Australia and your parents hatted me and it isn't my fault u got yourself in trouble with the gang!" Chan yelled.

Yoongi's eyes widen. "Gang!?" Yoongi looked at Hoseok. "Your the one who got me into it I'm not the one who did the drugs! U are the one who got me shot for your actions your eomma left with u to Australia cause they were hunting u down, Chan!" Hoseok explained. Chan shook his head in disbelief.

"U are the one who got his father killed!" Chan yelled with anger bursting through him.