𝓟𝓪𝓻𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

Hoseok had been staring at Yoongi backside for a long time. Yoongi was not wearing a shirt as he was trying to find one his back muscles have caught Hoseok's quick attention.

He noticed himself staring too long and cleared his throat catching Yoongi's attention. Yoongi's eyes widen and he picked up a random shirt putting it on. "Shit sorry I thought u would be in there longer," Yoongi explained.

Hoseok laughed softly and watched as Yoongi stood up straight as they heard a knock at the door. "U guys fucking or something?" Junhee asked.

Yoongi's face turned red as Hoseok smirked at him. "Mmm yes go away!" Hoseok demanded. Yoongi's eyes grew wide and he officially looks like a tomato.

"Oh okay have a fun time Yoonie." Junhee starts walking away with a chuckle. Yoongi walked to Hoseok and hit his shoulder. "What the fuck Hoseok!" Yoongi whisper-yelled.

Hoseok laughed softly and grabbed Yoongi's wrist. "U know kitten hitting isn't very nice." Hoseok looked slightly down to meet eyes with Yoongi.

Yoongi nodded his head. "Then why did u do it?" Hoseok asked leaving no space between the two. Yoongi felt his wrist starting to hurt. "O-okay enough Hoseok ur hurting my wrist!" Yoongi tried to break free.

Hoseok loosened his grip but still kept a hold of Yoongi pressing his body against his. "H-Hoseok!" Yoongi struggled to try to push Hoseok off with his free hand.

"No Yoongi," Hoseok growled pinning Yoongi's other hand. Yoongi seemed so vulnerable right now. "I don't like u Hoseok!" Yoongi scoffed trying once again to break free.

Hoseok turned blank. Yoongi stopped moving and felt Hoseok step back a bit. He looked at Hoseok's face and felt guilty.

"S-sorry." Hoseok let him go and put his hands in his pockets. Yoongi lowered his head as he saw Hoseok opening the door.

Hoseok closed the door behind him and Yoongi sighed. "Stupid," Yoongi mumbled to himself. He stood up straight and looked at his wrist.

They were slightly red and Yoongi could still feel Hoseok's touch. He walked outside the room and into the living room. "Where are Hoseok and Jisung?" Yoongi asked.

Hyunjin and Junhee snuggled together on the couch. "They left Hoseok said something urgent came up," Seungmin explained.

Yoongi bit his nails as he nodded. "Yoongi me and Tae are going to be in my room so I advise u not to walk in," Jungkook called out as he opened the front door letting Tae in. Seungmin stood up. "Hold on Kook someone is here to talk to u." Yoongi sighed.

Jungkook stopped with Taehyung they froze as they saw Seungmin in front of them. "Jungkook." Seungmin bowed. "Seungmin." Jungkook bowed. They looked at Taehyung and Seungmin saw the scratches on his face the bruises on his lip and eye.

"Did u know Taehyung was seeing me when u guys started seeing each other?" Seungmin asked. Jungkook shook his head. "He had u as his Lock Screen but said u were his brother and left home to your home town to visit your guys eomma," Jungkook explained truthfully.

"Oh brother. Okay, I should be going." Seungmin lowered his head. Taehyung stepped aside so Seungmin could get by. "Seungmin holds on I'll go with u." Yoongi ran quickly to his room and grabbed his jacket. Seungmin smiled to himself. Yoongi ran to Seungmin's side and opened the door.

"Go with Junhee and Hyunjin keep them company." Yoongi pushed Jungkook towards the living room.

Seungmin stepped outside with Yoongi and they started walking. "U don't have to walk me." Seungmin sighed. Yoongi smirked.

"I like the snow so I'm more than happy to." Yoongi raised his arms in the air for the snowflakes to land in his soft hands.