𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝔂

Jimin raised an eyebrow. "H-he likes u..." Yoongi stuttered. Jimin was shocked Yoongi stuttered.

"Yoongi..." Jimin mumbled. Yoongi looked around and saw a few people were only there most people outside already.

"I'll be back for lunch." Yoongi sighed. Jimin frowned and before he could talk Yoongi took off speed walking outside. Yoongi gasped as he bumped into someone falling backward at least he thought he would.

He was caught up and pulled back up to his feet by the one person he didn't want to talk to. "Long time no see Yoongi," Geon smirked. Yoongi took his hand away from Geon and started walking again.

"Not so fast cutie." Geon grabbed Yoongi's hand and pulled him back. Yoongi rolled his eyes and escaped his hold as Geon wasn't as strong as Hoseok.

"Hold on!" Geon grabbed Yoongi's hand. Yoongi looked at him and felt anger build up. "Leave me the fuck alone!" Yoongi yelled before pushing Geon away from him. Yoongi's eyes started to water but quickly went away and he started walking getting into his car and driving off.

After a while of driving, he got in front of his work. He looked at the top floor and sighed. Yoongi wasn't exactly dressed for his office job but still got out of the car heading inside and stepping into the elevator pressing the top floor.

He reached the floor and rushed into Hoseok's offices. "Si-" Yoongi cut himself off as he looked at the empty office. He raised an eyebrow and headed towards Chan's office.

"Bang Chan?" Yoongi peeked into the office. Chan looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "Yes, Yoongi?" Chan sighed. Yoongi stepped fully into his office. "Where is Hoseok?" Yoongi asked.

Chan tried to remember what Hoseok told him and finally remembered. "He said he was feeling sick and wouldn't be in the office today," Chan explained. Yoongi bowed to Chan and rushed back into the elevator.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

He got in front of the house and sighed stepping out of the car. The snowmaking him shiver. He walked towards the house and knocked.

After a few seconds, Jeongin opens the door. "Yoongi-Hyung come in." Jeongin smiled. Yoongi smiled and bowed. "I'm here for Hoseok," Yoongi explained. Jeongin nodded and ran up the stairs and into Hoseok's room.

"Hyung Yoongi is here." Jeongin smiled. Hoseok sighed. "Tell him to come up here," Hoseok mumbled sitting up his back hitting the headboard.

Jeongin nodded. "Come up here Yoongi!" Jeongin yelled before going back into his room. Yoongi did as Jeongin said going to Hoseok room and closing the door behind him.

Yoongi stood in front of the door with a sheepish smile on his face. Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Sit idiot." Hoseok chuckled. Yoongi smiled and jumped onto Hoseok's bed.

"I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings and I-" Yoongi was cut off. "It's okay I shouldn't have done that to u since u like someone else." Hoseok sighed. Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows.

"I don't like anyone!" Yoongi blurted quickly. Hoseok raised an eyebrow. "Well I like someone but.." Yoongi couldn't figure out his words. Hoseok laughed softly.

"I'm going to be bullied now." Yoongi sighed. Hoseok raised an eyebrow once again. "I've missed a lot of school people are going to say I'm depressed also since I kinda snapped at Geon," Yoongi explained with a sigh.

Hoseok cleared his throat. "Who is Geon?" Hoseok asked with a laugh. Yoongi remembered Hoseok wasn't Jungkook and laughed softly. "Toxic ex," Yoongi explained.

Hoseok smirked. "Well I don't have work today I guess I'm going back to college." Hoseok smiled getting up.