Part forty six

They got to the front of the school and got out of the car heading into the school. "Yoonie!" A girl's voice shouted. Yoongi turned around with Hoseok. To Yoongi's surprise, it was Mi Cha.

She was wearing a crop top with baggy black jeans with chains. "U look good today what is wrong?" Yoongi asked. Mi Cha smiled and handed Yoongi a bag of donuts. "U didn't come with lunch so here." Mi Cha smiled walking away.

Hoseok rolled his eyes putting his arm around Yoongi and sitting at a table. "Don't worry sunshine she is lesbian her girlfriend Jin-ae is my friend." Yoongi laughed. Hoseok covered his face embarrassment running over him. "Awe did my sunshine get jealous that his kitten got donuts." Yoongi teased munching on a donut. Hoseok covered Yoongi's mouth.

"Manners kitten." Hoseok laughed. A sudden loud noise came from in front of them and Yoongi flinched as Hoseok only looked. "Kookie!" Yoongi smiled. Jungkook smiled.

"U guys dating yet?" Jungkook asked taking a bite of his salad. Yoongi nodded. Jungkook gasped and choked on his food. "What!" Jungkook cleared his throat. Yoongi laughed. "I thought Jimin was lying." Jungkook laughed. Yoongi shook his head.

"Jungkook where is Duri Geon and Jimin?" Yoongi asked. Jungkook pointed at the three boys walking their way. Hoseok looked at Yoongi and turned his head towards him.

"You're too beautiful kitten," Hoseok smirked. Yoongi laughed and kissed Hoseok's cheek. "Ooo hey love birds," Jimin spoke up.

Yoongi smiled.

(A/N) SORRY THIS IS ALSO A SHORT CHAPTER