𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓮

Yoongi's eyes widened. "N-no!" Yoongi stuttered once again. Hoseok smirked and shook his head. "Too late." Hoseok winked before bopping Yoongi's cute nose. Yoongi pouted and Hoseok smiled.

"I'll take a shower get dressed and we can go," Hoseok smirked. Yoongi sighed and fell backward in the bed. Hoseok got up and went into the bathroom. Yoongi heard the water running and knew Hoseok was for real.

He felt his phone buzz and quickly grabbed it.

Seokjin😏

Seokjin😏: What u doing?

Yoonie🥺: At Hoseok's how about u?

Seokjin😏: oooooh doing what?

Yoonie🥺: PG-13 stuff is Joon there?

Seokjin😏: Yes speaking of Joon he is awake I'll talk later.

Yoongi shook his head with a smile and put the phone away. After a few minutes Hoseok peeked out from the bathroom. "Don't look I advise," Hoseok smirked before stepping out.

Yoongi being Yoongi he didn't look away. Hoseok walked towel grabbing tightly around his waist and his abs on display. Hoseok grabbed clothes and put the shirt over his head covering his abs. He stepped deeper into the closet and closed the door.

Yoongi whined quietly and sighed. A few more minutes "K done." Hoseok stepped out from the closet. Yoongi clapped his hands and stood up. "Let's go." Yoongi opened the door heading downstairs with Hoseok.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

They got in front of the school and it was lunchtime. Hoseok smirked and got out of the car with Yoongi. "Hold on," Hoseok told Yoongi so he could catch up with him. Hoseok put his arm around Yoongi's waist and started walking. Yoongi blushed as they got stares.

"Let's sit with Jimin," Yoongi mumbled as he spotted Jimin. Hoseok nodded. They walked to the table and sat across from Jimin.

"What is he doing here!?" Jimin asked. Yoongi felt Hoseok's arm go up to his shoulder. "I'm his bodyguard," Hoseok explained. Yoongi nodded with a smirk.

Jimin raised an eyebrow. "Geon and Duri are sitting with us by the way," Jimin said. Yoongi's eyes widen. "Hoseok we should go this isn't a good idea no more!" Yoongi blurted. Hoseok grabbed Yoongi's hand. "Don't u want him to make him a little jealous kitten?" Hoseok whispered into Yoongi's ear.

Yoongi saw Duri and Geon coming their way and finally nodded slightly. "Fine but no kissing and making cheesy statements!" Yoongi whispered. Geon and Duri sat across from the two and Jimin sat next to Duri.

"Who is that Yoonie?" Duri asked. Yoongi looked at Hoseok. "His boyfriend nice to meet u," Hoseok smirked and patted Yoongi's head. Geon gave Hoseok a dirty look and Duri just smiled and looked at Jimin.

"We should leave now right b-baby?" Yoongi smiled shyly. Hoseok shook his head. "Mmm no, I would like to have a conversation with Jimin but nice try kitten," Hoseok smirked wrapped his arm around Yoongi's shoulder.

Jimin raised an eyebrow. "I didn't know u guys were dating." Jimin chewed some of his food. Yoongi hid his face with his hands.

"Well, u see Yoongi started it he came to my house and admitted he liked me and u know stuff happened." Hoseok shrugged.

Geon scoffed. "Funny Yoongi never does the first move." Geon rolled his eyes. Yoongi looked at Hoseok and flushed red. "Well, u know he changed since he has been with an asshole like u isn't that right kitten," Hoseok smirked kissing Yoongi's cheek.

Yoongi wanted to die don't get him wrong he like Hoseok but he knew people were staring at him and he wasn't very open about him being gay.

"I told u no kissing in public Hos- baby!" Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. Geon scoffed. Jimin cleared his throat. "They don't need u scoffing let them be Geon!" Duri hit Geon's shoulder. Geon rolled his eyes.

Hoseok smiled at Yoongi. "Stop staring!" Yoongi whisper-yelled covering Hoseok's eyes.

Hoseok laughed and pulled Yoongi's hand away and continued to stare into Yoongi's eyes.

"U know I like it when u call me baby," Hoseok whispered.