𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓮

"Wait u guys were talking about me?" Hoseok asked as he popped out of nowhere with a smirk on his face. Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"I was talking about Jungkook!" Yoongi laughed. "Well, your right about Jungkook being daddy then," Taehyung smirked. Yoongi made a disgusted face as Hoseok laughed with Jungkook and Taehyung.

Yoongi rolled and his eyes and grabbed Jungkook's hand and walked faster. "Hey!" Jungkook gasped as he almost fell from Yoongi's powerful pull.

Yoongi laughed softly. "Sorry, Kook." Yoongi apologized. Jungkook laughed softly and nudged Yoongi's shoulder. "What?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

Jungkook looked behind him and made eye contact with Hoseok almost seemed as Hoseok seemed jealous or mad. He looked back forwards and nudged Yoongi's shoulder again.

"What!?" Yoongi slightly yelled loud enough for the two behind them to hear them.
Jungkook used his free hand and patted Yoongi's shoulder. "Calm but don't make it obvious but look at Tae and see if he is also mad," Jungkook whispered into Yoongi's ear. Yoongi nodded and scratched his head and turned his head to look at Tae.

He looked back forwards and tiptoed slightly to reached Jungkook's ear. "He seems mad, is it what I said?" Yoongi whispered. Jungkook looked at Yoongi and shook his head.

"I think I'm making him jealous." Jungkook laughed loudly. Yoongi hit Jungkook's chest softly.

"Hyung! Don't hit me!" Jungkook pouted. Yoongi sighed and smiled. "Hoseok seems jealous too though," Jungkook explained.

Yoongi scrunched his face. Jungkook laughed and let go of Yoongi's hand. "Hey what are u-" Yoongi didn't get to finish his sentence he was picked up the bridal style by Jungkook. Taehyung laughed as Hoseok only smiled.

Yoongi covered his face with his sweater in embarrassment. "Stop Kook!" Yoongi yelled. Jungkook laughed and put him back down keeping his arms around Yoongi's waist.

"Let go and go to Tae." Yoongi smiled. Jungkook laughed and nodded letting go of Yoongi and signaling for them to catch up.

They did and Tae held Jungkook's hand in his pocket. "It's cold," Hoseok whined. Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"We shouldn't get ice cream then we have to go the store Hyung to get stuff to make food!" Jungkook said happily. Yoongi stopped walked making Jungkook bump into him.

"Okay it is getting cold so let's get out of here and get stuff to make food with and I'll make something," Yoongi explained. Hoseok smiled and nodded.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After they got home from shopping  Jungkook grabbed all the bags and put them inside. "Hurry!" Jungkook laughed.

Tae ran inside shivering from the coldness. Hoseok and Yoongi came inside at the same time. "I'll start cooking grab some blankets please Kook." Yoongi sighed.

Jungkook nodded and ran towards his room.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yoongi went to the living room and placed the food on the table. He looked around and saw that Taehyung and Jungkook were sharing a blanket as Hoseok had a blanket to himself.

"Let the food cool down real quick." Yoongi took off his jacket and sat next to Hoseok grabbed some blankets for himself.

"You're taking all the blankets!" Hoseok complained. Yoongi rolled his eyes.

Hoseok grabbed Yoongi's arm and pulled him closer so Hoseok could have more blankets.

"U can get some of the food now," Yoongi announced. Jungkook got up and went into the kitchen coming back with plates from them.

Jungkook passed out the plates and placed some food on each plate. "Smells amazing." Tae smiled eating some of the food from his plate. Yoongi laughed and also ate his food.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

They had finished eating and were now watching Jungkook's favorite scary movie.

They sat quietly full attention to the movie. Well everyone exempt Hoseok. His attention was on the artwork that was leaned against him otherwise known as Min Yoongi.