𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻

Hoseok looked at Yoongi with shinning eyes and quickly looked away. "Sorry I have to go." Yoongi stood up. Hoseok nodded. "I'll see u around let's go Jimin." Yoongi grabbed his phone and left outside with Jimin. "I'll see u at school." Yoongi sighed. Jimin nodded.
*
*
*
Yoongi's POV
I got in front of the school and stepped outside the car. As I made my way inside the school I could already feel everyone's stares. Let's just say I was the school's, pretty boy. I do what I usually do and go to find Jimin. "Min Yoongi!" A soft voice called out to me. I turned around and noticed a small girl running my way.

 I turned around and noticed a small girl running my way

"Do I know u?" I asked. The girl shook her head. "U can fight correctly?" The girl asked. I nodded slightly noticed a guy behind her. But he was 10 times my size. "Fuck." I mumbled. The girl let out a whimper. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to!" The girl pouted. I started to run as fast as I could not knowing if I could take him or not.
*
*
I ran across the campus the man a few yards behind me. I made my way to the streets quickly running across. "Fuck who could take him," I asked myself. I grabbed my phone and continued to run. I quickly called Seokjin.

Hello?

I'm in trouble ask that guy that your with if he can fight!

Okay, hold on...
He said yes why what's happening?

Some guy is trying to kill me right now and I'm late for classes!

Fuck your classes get your ass over here!

Okay, where are u?

At home.

I'm not that far be there in like 30 seconds.

Author's POV

Yoongi looked behind him making sure the guy was still following him. He sighed to himself wondering why it was happening. Yoongi noticed a car that looked oddly familiar but stopped as he felt his head being pulled back by a muscular hand. "Ow, what the fuck!" Yoongi yelled. It was the man. "Not so pretty now are we?" The man scoffed. "Pathetic." He tsked. Yoongi felt himself go weak from the word 'pathetic'.

Yoongi felt his body hit the floor as the man threw him. Yoongi tried to get up quickly but it was too late the man had hit him in the rib. "Aye!" A deep voice called out. The man stopped and mumbled a soft sorry quick. Yoongi held his stomach as he looked up. "If I run into u one more time I might die." Hoseok scoffed as he extended his hand towards Yoongi. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to take 2 seconds out of your expensive life." Yoongi scoffed as he took Hoseok's hand to help himself up.

Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Are u okay?" Hoseok asked as he held Yoongi's arm to balance him. Yoongi nodded. "I've been through worst and who are u to make him run away so fast?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok smiled. "You'll find out next time u run into me maybe," Hoseok smirked. Yoongi looked down the sun making him sweat more. "Get in the car." Hoseok sighed as he walked towards his car. Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not going to kidnap a grown-ass man just get in the car before u have a heat stroke!" Hoseok scoffed. Yoongi sighed and limped his way into the car. Hoseok turned on the A/C and watched as Yoongi fanned himself. "Why were u running from that man?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi shrugged. "I don't know I'm not shrugging to be sarcastic." Yoongi laughed but stopped as he felt a shape pain in his rib.

"I'll get u an ice pack at my place." Hoseok sighed.