𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

They looked at the person where the voice came from Jungkook standing stiff in the middle of the doorway. "It's to late for that Junhee!" Jungkook spat.

 "It's to late for that Junhee!" Jungkook spat

"It's never too late." Junhee pushed Jungkook aside. "Junhee he isn't worth our time." Jungkook sighed. Yoongi grabbed Junhee's hand and pulled him back into the room. "Junhee I know I said I would last forever with him but I feel like I liked someone else now that will treat me better the Geon!" Yoongi explained. Junhee sighed and laid his head on Yoongi's shoulder as he hugged him tightly.

"Don't let anyone play u imma go back to the motel with Hwang Hyunjin." Junhee let go of Yoongi. Jungkook stepped aside and let Junhee walk by. "Is something wrong Kook?" Yoongi asked with a slight pout. Jungkook lowered his head and pulled Yoongi into a tight hug. "Yes Hyung." Jungkook whimpered.

Yoongi's eyes widen from the sudden feelings of Jungkook. Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jungkook laying his head on Jungkook's chest. "What's wrong Kookie?" Yoongi asked. "I feel like I'm a burden Hyung..." Jungkook mumbled.

Yoongi let go of Jungkook and wiped a tear from Jungkook's cheek. "U aren't your like my brother Kook I'll forever take care of u! And now go clean your face and we'll watch a movie in the living room." Yoongi smiled. Jungkook smiled back and nodded wiping his tears away.

Jungkook left off to the bathroom to wash his face leaving Yoongi to go sit on the couch with his phone and remote in hand.

Mi Giant Jinnie🥺

Mi Giant Jinnie🥺: How was your first day?
Mi Giant Jinnie🥺:  Are u still alive?
Mi Giant Jinnie🥺: So is Joonie Hoseok's brother!?
Mi Giant Jimmie🥺: I need u to text me back I can't wait any longer!

Yoonie🌼: I'm still alive and my first day was okay and yes Joonie is Hoseokie's stepbrother

Mi Giant Jinnie🥺: I knew it! I'll text u tomorrow!

Yoonie🌼: Okay

Yoongi put his phone away and decided to put on a movie well waiting for Jungkook to get back. "Okay done," Jungkook said his eyes still red and puffy as he sat next to Yoongi.
*
*
*
Yoongi noticed Jungkook's snores by the end of the movie and he slowly stood up not wanting to wake up the snoring boy. Yoongi made his way into his room groaning as he laid himself onto his bed. Stretching as his head hit the pillow. He closed his eyes finally going to sleep fully.

In the morning.

Hoseok woke up from the sudden knock at his door. "Sir." A voice spoke from outside the room. Hoseok groaned as he sat up. "Yes?" He cleared his throat not trying to sound tired. No response. "Hello?" Hoseok called out standing up and walking to the door. Hoseok opened the door the maid standing there. "Can I help u?" Hoseok asked. The maid shook her head. "Your  mother is here to see u sir with Jeongin." The maid stepped aside the two standing together with a smile as they saw Hoseok with his messy hair and his brown eyes still sparkly and his white t-shirt and black sweat pants oversized.

" The maid stepped aside the two standing together with a smile as they saw Hoseok with his messy hair and his brown eyes still sparkly and his white t-shirt and black sweat pants oversized

"Eomma!" Hoseok smiled as he hugged his mother tightly

"Eomma!" Hoseok smiled as he hugged his mother tightly. Jeongin smiled and joined the hug. "Where is your brother Hobi?" Hoseok's mother asked. "I'll show u at work I'm sure he will be happy and Jeongin welcome." Hoseok smiled.