𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂

Taehyung smirked and leaned against the door frame. Yoongi covered his face in embarrassment. Hoseok stood next to Yoongi as Jungkook and Taehyung stood across from the two.

"Can u cook some food before we go?" Jungkook asked. Yoongi nodded and turned to face the fridge and opened. "Um, Kook." Yoongi sighed as he closed the fridge and looked at Jungkook.

"Yes, Hyung?" Jungkook asked. Yoongi crossed his arms. "How much did u eat when u were drunk?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook stood blank. "I guess we are eating at the mall." Jungkook sighed. Yoongi laughed softly and passed by everyone. "Hold on." Yoongi rushed away to his room.

He grabbed some cash and stuffed it into his pockets. He went back into the living room and nodded. "Let's go." Yoongi nodded.

Yoongi started walking with Jungkook. As they got in front of the car everyone stopped. "Jungkook and I will sit in the front Hoseok and Yoongi sit in the back." Taehyung pointed.

Hoseok didn't argue he went around the car and opened the door and sat inside. Jungkook smiled and sat in front of Taehyung.

Yoongi whined and stomped his foot before sitting in the back with Hoseok. "It's not that bad." Hoseok laughed. Yoongi looked at the male and looked away.

*
*
*
*

They got in front of the mall and stepped out of the car. "Can we go eat first Hyung?" Jungkook asked. "Sure." Taehyung and Yoongi said at the same time. Yoongi growled. "He was talking to me!" Yoongi spat.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Jungkook was talking to me asshole!" Taehyung battled. Yoongi looked at Jungkook. "Who were u talking to Kook?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook pointed at Yoongi. "Told u." Yoongi smiled and walked towards Jungkook and started walking. Hoseok laughed at Taehyung and as they walked behind the two.

As soon as they reached inside they felt warm. Yoongi walked around until he found a good food place. They all sat as Yoongi went to order.

Taehyung sat in the middle of Hoseok and Jungkook as Yoongi claimed a spot next to Hoseok. A few minutes passed and Yoongi came back with food.

"Here." Yoongi placed the food on the table.

Jungkook was first to grab some of the delicious food.

*
*
*
*

They finished eating and they started to walk around the mall. "Can I get a bucket hat?" Jungkook asked. Yoongi nodded and walked towards a store Jungkook always wanted the bucket hat from.

"It's still here Hyung!" Jungkook pointed at the hat. Yoongi laughed and nodded and grabbed it. "I and Taehyung need the restroom we will be right back meet us at the snow cone place," Hoseok said.

Yoongi nodded and walked to the cashier. Jungkook watched the cashier's every move wanting his hat already.

*
*

Yoongi paid for the hat and they walked out Jungkook happily placing it on his head. "Hurry I'm sure Hoseok and Tae are already at the snow cone place." Yoongi sighed.

Jungkook walked closed next to Yoongi. "Um, Hyung I am getting a job at the cafe," Jungkook mumbled. Yoongi gasped and looked at Jungkook as he continued to walk. "Is that a good gasp or a bad gasp?" Jungkook asked. Yoongi hugged Jungkook's waist as he walked. "Good gasp I'm happy that u did now Jimin can teach u how to be more proper!" Yoongi laughed.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and laughed. "I am proper just not to u cause I've lived with u since I was 15 Hyung your like an uncle to me!" Jungkook and explained with a grin on his face.

Yoongi let go of Jungkook. "I'm more of like a dad to u!" Yoongi hit Jungkook's shoulder. "Wow since when did we talk about Hoseok being a daddy?" Taehyung put his arm around Jungkook making them gasp.