𝓟𝓪𝓽𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓽𝔀𝓸

Yoongi smirked. "I could call u other things but you're embarrassing." Yoongi pushed Hoseok's face away with a laugh. Hoseok pulled Yoongi's arms so he would embrace Yoongi.

"We should get out of here huh," Hoseok smirked as he pulled Yoongi randomly into his lap. Yoongi blushed and hid his face in the crook of Hoseok's neck.

Geon chewed his food still staring at the other two well Jimin and Duri were minding their business. "Yes." Yoongi nodded. Hoseok stood up with Yoongi wrapped his legs around Hoseok's waist with a gasp.

"Hoseok put me down," Yoongi demanded with a smile on his face. Hoseok did as Yoongi said and grabbed his hand. "Kitten we should go get ice cream with Seungmin and Jeongin!" Hoseok smiled. Yoongi laughed and nodded.

"Is it weird how I feel like a real couple right now I kinda like it?" Yoongi sheepishly said. Hoseok smirked and got into the car with Yoongi.

"We'll go pick up Seungmin and then we will go for Jeongin." Hoseok sighed. Yoongi nodded and started driving towards Seungmin's house. "How did u know where Seungmin lived?" Hoseok asked.

Yoongi smiled. "I walked him home after Taehyung said Seungmin was just his brother," Yoongi explained. Hoseok nodded and smiled.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

They got in front of Seungmin's house and stepped out of the car and headed to the door. Hoseok knocked and looked at Yoongi's side view. "You're so cute." Hoseok messed up Yoongi's fluffy hair.

Yoongi scrunched his face. "I hate it when people call me cute." Yoongi pouted. Hoseok laughed and looked at the door that just opened. "Seungminnie!" Hoseok smiled and hugged Seungmin. "Aish Hoseok." Seungmin sighed. Hoseok laughed and grabbed his hand rushing towards the car Yoongi laughing behind them as he saw Hoseok almost slip.

Seungmin laughed harder as Hoseok kept making a fool of himself. Yoongi walked to the car as Seungmin sat in the back and Hoseok sat at the passenger seat. Yoongi got to the driver's seat and sighed.

"You've been kidnapped and cannot leave now." Hoseok joked. Seungmin rolled his eyes. "I can get Namjoon to beat u up so not exactly," Seungmin smirked. Hoseok sighed in defeat. Yoongi laughed softly and started driving.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

They got to the front of Hoseok's house and got out of the car. "Yoongi he likes u so u go first," Hoseok said as they got inside. Yoongi smiled and ran up the stairs leaving everybody behind.

He kicked Jeongin's door open. "Jeonginie!" Yoongi jumped onto Jeongin's bed landing on top of him. "Yoongi shhhhhh!" Jeongin laughed. Yoongi shook Jeongin awake fully. "I'm on the phone Yoongi!" Jeongin yelled. Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"With who!" Yoongi sounded like an overprotective dad. Jeongin blushed. "Don't tell Hoseok, my boyfriend, Seo Changbin," Jeongin whispered. Yoongi gasped and covered his mouth. Hoseok walked in with Seungmin. "Guys I'm on the phone!" Jeongin scoffed.

They suddenly heard a soft laugh from Jeongin's phone. "Changbin shut up!" Jeongin whisper-yelled. They once again heard another laugh. "Who the fuck is that Jeongin!?" Hoseok asked. Jeongin rolled his eyes. "No one Hoseok!" Jeongin sighed. Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows and pulled Jeongin up. "We are going for ice cream Changbin can come." Yoongi smirked.

Jeongin smiled and nodded. "Go to the ice cream place across from where u live Changbin." Jeongin whispered into the speaker.

"Okay ba- Jeongin." Changbin cleared his throat. Jeongin laughed and nodded. "Okay see u there." Jeongin hanged up before Changbin could respond.

Yoongi grabbed Jeongin's hand and rushed outside with the rest.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

They got to the ice cream place and Jeongin quickly spotted Changbin. "I'll meet u guys here in 30 minutes." Jeongin waved running to Changbin. Hoseok sighed and looked around.

"Oh look it's Chan I'll be right back!" Seungmin excused himself. Hoseok scoffed and looked at Yoongi.

"U gonna leave to?" Hoseok asked.