𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓼𝓲𝔁

Yoongi covered Jimin's mouth and furrowed his eyebrows. "Shut the fuck up!" Yoongi whisper-yelled. Jimin nodded and shooed Yoongi's hand away. "Come." Yoongi grabbed Jimin's wrist and dragged him into a private bathroom down the hall.

"U know the guy from the club the black suit guy me and him have been bumping into each other and I feel like it's meant to be but that's hella cheesy!" Yoongi complained. Jimin stayed quiet until a smirk appeared on his face. "You'll finally get over Geon and stop whining about how it's 'cheesy' if that was happening to me I wouldn't be here right now!" Jimin laughed. Yoongi rolled his eyes. "That's cause u would fuck any guy in sight." Yoongi scoffed. Jimin tsked. "U are in my sight and I still haven't fucked u." Jimin smiled. Yoongi pushed Jimin aside with a laugh as he left the bathroom and Jimin following behind.

They made their way back to the cafeteria as they sat at a table together. "Min Yoongi." A soft voice said. Yoongi looked at the small girl from earlier. "Yes?" Jimin spoke up for Yoongi. The girl furrowed her eyebrows. "I was talking to Min Yoongi, not u Park Jimin." The girl scoffed. Yoongi cleared his throat and saw the death glare from Jimin.

"Please be respectful shorty," Jimin smirked. Yoongi scoffed and gave a glare to Jimin. "What do u need?" Yoongi's deep voice sending shivers down the girl's spine. "I'm Ara and the guy u saw was my brother and I'm sorry he mistook u for my boyfriend." Ara bowed. Yoongi scoffed and stood up. "Next time u bring up a boy make sure u don't speak of me." Yoongi tsked. Yes, Yoongi knew he was being mean but after what happened he isn't sure he can be nice to a girl every again.

Jimin stood up and walked past the girl to catch up with Yoongi.

"What was that about?" Jimin asked. Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "U usually aren't mean to girls." Jimin sighed. Yoongi shrugged and walked faster. "I have to get to my class I'll talk to u tomorrow," Yoongi said loud enough for Jimin to hear him.
*
*
*
*
Hoseok's POV

I walked around my house greeting a few maids and servants. As u guessed I'm the CEO of the biggest company in South Korea. I was known as the man with the most money. But I would just call myself the man who got shit done. "Mr. Jung." A voice called out. I turned towards the voice it was my best friend Kim Taehyung. "I told I not to call me that Taehyung!"I scoffed. Taehyung worked with me he didn't make half as much as me but he still made a lot of money.

"Sorry, but I got to be a good example for the servants Mr. Jung." Taehyung winked. Hoseok smiled and waited for Taehyung to catch up with him. "So Mr. Jung what is the plan for the building we are knocking down?" Taehyung asked. Hoseok shrugged and walked up the stairs with Taehyung.

"We have planned this for months Hoseok make up your mind we can make a new office for all the people who want to be hired," Taehyung suggested. Hoseok shook his head. "We already have enough and don't u have a date with someone named Jeon Jungkook?" Hoseok asked. Taehyung shook his head. "Mr. Jung are u mistaking me for someone else!?" Taehyung gasped dramatically.

Hoseok laughed and walked into his bedroom the door framed with golden lining and the bed  perfectly white and millions of pillows perfecting sitting onto the bed, the frame matching the white and the walk-in closet filled with suits and formal clothes and a private bathroom door hiding in the corner of the room.

"We need to talk," Taehyung said as soon as he closed the door.