𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓽𝓮𝓷

Yoongi bowed and sat at the couch with Bang Chan across from Hoseok and Taehyung. "Why is he here?" Hoseok whispered to Taehyung. Before Taehyung was able to answer Bang Chan spoke up. "Can we get this done I have to get back to my office before the end of the world starts?" Bang Chan sarcastically rolled his eyes slightly. Hoseok growled and clenched his fist in his pockets. Taehyung cleared his throat.

"We need ideas before the end of the week if we are late we might have to give up the building to Mr. Jisung Mr. Chan's cousin," Taehyung explained. Yoongi nodded and thought of a few ideas already. Bang Chan stood up and glanced down at Yoongi. "Hope I can bump into u again." Bang Chan smirked and looked straight ahead and left out of the office.

Yoongi gulped and looked at the two men in front of him one giving him a confused look and the other a death glare. Yoongi has never felt so uncomfortable before. "U have your own office on the same floor as Mr. Jung and Mr. Kim." Taehyung smiled. Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "I mean Jung Hoseok and Kim Namjoon." Taehyung laughed softly. Yoongi made an 'o' with his mouth. "U are oddly quite Hoseok is something wrong?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok sighed and looked at Taehyung. "It's not Hoseok here it's Mr. Jung and I'm not your friend here." Hoseok spat before leaving.

Yoongi looked down at his hands and shifted in his seat. "He and Mr. Chan did not leave off in good hands but I'll escort u to your office." Taehyung smiled and stood up. Yoongi smiled and stood up walking out of his office and towards a different elevator Hoseok wasn't in. Taehyung pressed the ten and stood straight. "Wait I work on the tenth floor already!?" Yoongi gasped. Taehyung laughed and nodded.

"May I ask how old are u?" Taehyung asked. "25 currently." Yoongi smiled.

(Yes I know Yoongi isn't 25 but he is younger than Hoseok in the story.)

Taehyung nodded. "I am 23 and Mr. Jung is 27." Taehyung smiled. Yoongi smiled and noticed how young Hoseok looked for his age.

Taehyung and Yoongi reached the tenth floor and got off the elevator and headed to a normal-sized office with a  perfect view as Taehyung's but slightly better. Taehyung made his way out of the office leaving Yoongi by himself in the middle of the office. "What to do now..." Yoongi mumbled to himself. He heard a knock on the door and looked at the door.

It was Hoseok. "Yes?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow not meeting Hoseok's glare. Hoseok walked closer to Yoongi. "I only said that in front of Taehyung I may look like I'm mean but I'm a ray of sunshine." Hoseok winked. Yoongi gulped and backed away from 'the ray of sunshine'.

"U look good in white," Yoongi mumbled. Hoseok smirked and leaned in. "What did u say?" Hoseok heard him he just wanted to hear it again. Yoongi looked into Hoseok's eyes. "U look good in white sir," Yoongi smirked trying to play the same games Hoseok was playing. Hoseok was a few centimeters away from Yoongi's lips as he suddenly stood up straight leaving Yoongi confused.

"You'll have to earn it." Hoseok lifted Yoongi's chin so they made perfect eye contact. "Excuse me?" Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "Nothing." Hoseok smirked and brought his hands to his pockets. Yoongi sighed and sat on his office chair. Hoseok leaned against the door frame with a smirk plastered on his face.

Yoongi quickly notices and rolls his eyes. "What are u smirking at!?" Yoongi scoffed. Hoseok laughed. "I'll go back to my office then." Hoseok started walking. Yoongi clicked his tongue and looked down at his desk.

"Wait!" Yoongi groaned.