𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Yoongi gasped from Chan's horrible use of words. Hoseok clenched his fist and looked down. "It wasn't my fault!" Hoseok yelled his eyes filled with tears as he looked up. Chan scoffed and stood up. "Then it was Jeongin and you're fault, horrible kids." Chan rolled his eyes. Hoseok looked back down in defeat. Chan started walking and noticed Jeongin also looking down from the corner of his eyes.

"Take care of your eomma Hoseok." Chan waved. Hoseok stood up and went after Chan. "Wait!" Hoseok demanded. Chan stopped and looked. Not even a second after looking and he could feel his body hit the floor his nose bleeding and his bottom lip trembling. "Take care of yourself." Hoseok kicked Chan's rib. "U know how u use to do this to me when I made u mad or u were frustrated u would just keep doing this until u heard something break," Hoseok growled.

Chan groaned as he felt another kick after another. Jeongin grabbed Hoseok's arm and tried to make him stop. Hoseok pushed Jeongin off of him making Jeongin fall to the floor. Yoongi quickly ran to Jeongin to help him. "Go to your room now!" Yoongi demanded. "But Hyung-" Jeongin was cut off.

"Go!" Yoongi yelled.

*
*

Yoongi sat down with Chan in the kitchen well Hoseok grabbed coffee for everyone. Yoongi gently cleaned Chan's wounds making sure to bandage them. Yoongi finished and brought his hands down the table. He glanced at Hoseok and noticed how cute he looks with his lips pouted and his hair messy from the fight. "Hyung have u cleaned the blood off your fist yet?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok shook his head. Yoongi stood up and grabbed Hoseok's sleeve and dragged his to the sink.

He took Hoseok's hands in his and turned the water on. He made sure the water wasn't hot and took Hoseok's hands under the water with Hoseok watching as the clear water quickly turned the color red. Yoongi looked up at Hoseok and noticed the smirk on his face. "U should probably apologize to Jeongin," Yoongi suggested. Hoseok nodded and took his hands away from Yoongi. "Wait I'm not finished." Yoongi grabbed the older's hands back and put the other hand in the cold water hearing a small whimper from Hoseok.

Yoongi looked at Hoseok and raised an eyebrow. "Does it hurt when I press down on it?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok nodded squinting his eyes at the pain. Yoongi pressed down again and saw the pain in Hoseok's face. "U must have hit him pretty hard it's probably fractured." Yoongi took the cleaned hand out of the cold water and grabbed an ice pack to help for now. "We'll take u to the hospital in a little I'll get Jeongin to get ready and u and Chan apologize to each other!" Yoongi demanded.

Hoseok rolled his eyes along with Chan. "Do it!" Yoongi demanded with his husky voice. Hoseok quickly bowed his head at Chan and the other doing the same. Yoongi left the two and walked up the stairs. He walked down the hall and stood in front of Jeongin's door that had a warning sign. He knocked at the door and waited. "Coming!" Jeongin called out as he stood up from his bed. Jeongin opened the door and smiled and Yoongi. "You're brother has a fractured hand we are going to take him to the hospital u wanna come?" Yoongi asked.

Jeongin nodded his head fast and ran towards his closest. Yoongi smiled at Jeongin's grey colored room with a lot of red items his covers red and he had a red framed poster of a group called BTX. "Ah, you're into BTX?" Yoongi asked. Jeongin looked at Yoongi and nodded with a big smile. Yoongi smiled and laughed as Jeongin laughed softly. "What is so funny?" Yoongi asked as his smile widened.