𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮

Yoongi's POV

I felt my heartache suddenly. "W-what.." I softly mumbled not wanting to breakdown. After my hard work and ideas, he doesn't like it! "I love it," Hoseok spoke up with a smile. Seungmin sighed in relief. I suddenly felt like I was able to breathe as I grabbed my papers back and placed them carefully on my table. "I'm glad u do sir." I bowed.
*
*
*
Author's POV

It was the end of work and Yoongi was quick to put his papers into his file and rush to the elevator. He saw Chan in the elevator and hurried up. He made it in time and was in the small space with Chan. "Oh, Yoongi." Chan smiled. Yoongi panted and stood up straight. "Why is Hoseok so mad at u?" Yoongi asked. Chan shrugged. Yoongi groaned and grabbed Chan's arm. "Tell me!" Yoongi demanded.

Chan scoffed and pushed Yoongi off his arm. "You're not the boss shorty," Chan smirked. "But I am." A voice spoke up making them both gasp. The elevator door was still opened and Hoseok was standing in front of it. "Get out Chan," Hoseok demanded his deep voice giving Yoongi butterflies. Chan listened and stepped out of the elevator Hoseok taking his spot in the elevator.

Hoseok pressed floor 1 and watched as the door closed. "Aren't u afraid u might get in trouble one day?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok looked down at the smaller and shook his head. The elevator dinged and they stepped out of the elevator making their way outside the building. "I'll see u tomorrow." Yoongi smiled his gums showing. Hoseok nodded back with his heart-shaped smile Yoongi adored.

Yoongi got into his car and quickly turned on the car and A/C.
*
*
*
Yoongi got home and entered the quiet house. "Jungkookie?" Yoongi called out. No response. He shrugged and walked into his room. He gasped as he saw a tall figure he found familiar. "Park Junhee!?" Yoongi gasped. The figure turned around with a smile.

"Yoonie!" Park Junhee hugged Yoongi tightly

"Yoonie!" Park Junhee hugged Yoongi tightly. "Junhee I thought u were out in Daegu still!" Yoongi smiled. Junhee shook his head with a wider smile. "I heard my best friend was going to be rich how could I miss u reach your dreams!" Junhee nudged Yoongi. Junhee heard his phone ring and quickly picked up.

"Sorry, Yoonie it's Kim Sehyoon." Junhee excused himself. Yoongi sighed and quickly changed before Junhee came back. Yoongi grabbed his phone and glanced at the time. "7:56," Yoongi mumbled. Yoongi looked at his text seeing a few from Seokjin and Jimin.

Shorty Jimin🙈

Shorty Jimin🙈: Omg how was your first day?!
Shorty Jimin🙈: Did u have office sex like the movies!?
Shorty Jimin🙈: Sorry that was nasty...
Shorty Jimin🙈:  You'll get used to it but answer me Hyung!

Meow Meow:  I'm still alive my best friend Park Junhee is here so I'll talk later.

Shorty Jimin🙈: So u replacing me with another Park then!?

Meow Meow: What no don't say stupid things like that I have to go bye!

Yoongi didn't have time to respond to Seokjin when Junhee walked in. "Sorry Sehyoon was being dramatic but how is Seokjin?" Junhee asked. "He is good he is with a guy name Kim Namjoon he works at my workplace," Yoongi explained. Junhee smiled and nodded. "And Geon?" Junhee raised an eyebrow. Yoongi gulped and sighed.

"We broke up." Yoongi's voice cracked. Junghee's eyes grew wide. "I'm going to kill him!" Junhee growled as he stood up. Yoongi shook his head and grabbed Junhee's hand.

"He is in the past." A soft voice sighed out.