𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓼𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

What is it?

Junhee is back in town..

Junhee!? *gasp* I thought he was in a coma?!

I lied to him I don't think he remembers.

I mean I'm happy Junhee is awake but he needs to know what happened!

Hyung that isn't a good idea I have to go I'll talk later.

Okay

Yoongi hanged up with a deep sigh. He stepped out of the car and walked inside the fancy building. He looked around and saw Chan sitting at a booth. He made his way towards the booth and sat across from Chan. "Spill," Yoongi demanded. Chan laughed softly. "I went to high school with Hoseok," Chan explained. Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "And?" Yoongi cleared his throat. Chan lowers his head.

"I and him were the best of friends everyone thought we were twins and inseparable." Chan smiled to himself. Yoongi never thought he would see Chan smile when talking about Hoseok. "But I became one of the popular kids leaving Hoseok behind and bullying him to fit in with everyone else." Chan frowned.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows with disbelief. "U leave your best friend to become one of the 'popular kids' that is so unbelievable Chan!" Yoongi scoffed. Chan shifted in his seat. "I know it was wrong but Hoseok was obsessed with drugs back then!" Chan explained. Yoongi didn't believe that. "How can someone be so successful if doing drugs!?" Yoongi asked. Chan shook his head. "He wasn't always like that he isn't doing them now he is running his father's business." Chan sighed.

Yoongi listened closely to Chan's words. "He did them back then he stopped once his appa's death. Namjoon made him Namjoon knew the addiction would grow if he didn't interfere." Chan mumbled. "His other brother Jeongin follows Hoseok's steps but sometimes Jeongin doesn't want to but Hoseok's eomma insists." Chan sounded unbothered by the subject. Yoongi looked at the time and saw it was almost 7. "We'll talk more later I have to go!" Yoongi said quickly as he walked out the door.

Yoongi smiled to himself as he knows how to fix their problems.
*
*
*
Yoongi got to the house and stepped out of his car to look at the huge house. "What the fuck." Yoongi mumbled to himself. He walked to the door and knocked twice. He waited patiently for an answer and soon the door opened. "Jeongin!" Yoongi smiled. Jeongin smiled back. "Yoongi Hyung welcome." Jeongin stepped aside and watched as Yoongi stepped into the house that looked clean and had expensive decorations all over the place.

"Follow me." Jeongin smiled. Yoongi followed Jeongin into a brightly lite room that is the dining room. Yoongi sat next to Jeongin in the white marbled framed chairs. Yoongi glanced around the room and smiled. Hoseok walked into the kitchen carrying food and his eomma following behind with more food. "U have a very nice place Hyung." Yoongi smiled. Hoseok smiled back. "Thank u, Jeongin can u grab the drinks for me please?" Hoseok asked. Jeongin nodded and stood up pushing his chair in as he walked towards the kitchen.

"So Yoongi how old are u?" Hoseok's eomma asked. "25 currently." Yoongi smiled. Hoseok's eomma smiled and nodded. "U look very young for your age." Hoseok's eomma cooed. Yoongi's smile grew wider showing his gums and his perfect teeth. Hoseok and his eomma sat across from Yoongi. Jeongin walked back into the dining room and placed the drinks in front of them.

"Thank u." Yoongi bowed his head at Jeongin. "Your welcome Hyung!" Jeongin smiled wide showing his braces. Yoongi smirked and looked at Hoseok. "U can choose what u eat first." Hoseok smiled his heart-shaped lips getting the attention of everyone. Yoongi went for the meat first. Grabbing most of it with his chopsticks. Hoseok went for Kimchi first only grabbing a little. Hoseok's eomma went with bread first. Jeongin went for the eggs.

"U get your taste of food from your appa Hobi." Hoseok's eomma sighed deeply sounding disappointed.