𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

Yoongi raised an eyebrow still confused. "Why do u need to talk to Kook?" Yoongi asked. Seungmin sighed.

"I'm not going to hurt him I just want to ask him if he knew Taehyung was with me," Seungmin explained. Yoongi sighed and shook his head.

"I don't know when he is coming but u can stay and have dinner with me and my friends." Yoongi offered. Seungmin nodded with a smile.

Yoongi heard a knock and smiled. "That must be them hold on." Yoongi laughed as he stood up walking to the door his shirt coming fully down. He opened the door and smiled.

"Hyunie Junhee welcome come in." Yoongi stepped aside. Yoongi groaned as he noticed they brought a guest. "Hi, I'm Han Jisung the CEO of the JYP building across from your work," Jisung explained.

Yoongi bowed and let Jisung walk-in fully closing the door. "Ah wait my friend is coming." Jisung stopped the door from closing. Yoongi raised an eyebrow and looked out the door seeing Hoseok but Hoseok wasn't looking at him he was looking at his feet looking oddly sad.

Hoseok got inside and smiled at Jisung and Yoongi before turning back to a frown and sitting at a couch.

Yoongi closed the door and sat in the living room with the rest.

"So I saw the ring on your finger who is the lucky woman or man who ever u prefer," Junhee spoke up. Jisung laughed. "A woman her name is Deiji." Jisung smiled brightly.

Hoseok lowered his head as everyone but Yoongi congratulated him. Yoongi noticed Hoseok's mood. "So how did u and Deiji meet?" Hyunjin asked.

Seungmin cleared his throat. "We met through Hoseok I met them in Hawaii on a vacation I and her started to talk and u know ended up married," Jisung explained with a small laugh.

Seungmin cleared his throat again. Jisung rolled his eyes. "Fuck off Seungmin!" Jisung growled.

Seungmin clenched his fist and looked at Hoseok. Seungmin noticed Hoseok shaking his head and calmed down. Yoongi stood up.

"Hoseok can I talk to u?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok nodded and stood up. Yoongi grabbed Hoseok's hand and led him into his room.

"What is going on?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok hesitated to answer the question in fear of letting the tears he has been holding back to fall out.

"Answer me Hoseok." Yoongi held on to Hoseok's hand. Hoseok's lips trembled as he looked into the younger's eyes. Yoongi could see the tears building in Hoseok's eyes.

"Deiji left me for Jisung it was back in my hometown, not Hawaii Deiji cheated on me with Jisung for 4 months." Hoseok quietly sobbed. Yoongi's eyes grew wide.

"Don't cry please!" Yoongi hugged Hoseok's waist trying to comfort Hoseok.

Hoseok wrapped his arms around Yoongi crying into his shoulder. "It will be okay Hoseok u don't need her u have a great friend like me." Yoongi tried to cheer the older.

Hoseok laughed softly and wiped his eyes. "Can I wash my face?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi nodded and pointed to his bathroom door.

Hoseok sighed deeply and left out of Yoongi's embrace and into the bathroom closing the door and looking at himself in the mirror his eyes still red and puffy.

He washed his face and dried it grabbing his phone and seeing a text from Taehyung he finally decided to look.

Gucci boy

Gucci boy: Please Hyung
Gucci boy: I didn't mean to hurt him
Gucci boy: Listen I'm tired please answer me!
Gucci boy: I'm going to sleep and I hope u answer me in the morning.
Gucci boy: Hyung answers me!
Gucci boy: I'm sorry I and Jungkook are here I hope u understand...

Hoseok🦕: Taehyung it's fine

Hoseok put his phone away and walked out of the bathroom and instantly stopped as soon as he stepped from the bathroom.