Author's Note

Hello Readers or my loyal cuties,

This is will be my second story and for those of you that are new... You can provide feedback if you like but anyone who talks negatively because they do not like the way my story is told or disrespect religions and customs, please leave. You can have your own views and opinions of course but please do not put others down. Thank you.

This story is mine and mine ALONE.

The way I write my story is my decision to make and you may not agree with the character's decisions but it is their choice not yours. The story will be written in the way I see fit and the characters all make their own choices depending on their personality.

This story is not based off anyone real or events that have happened.

There are other languages in the story but I don't speak them so these are ROUGH TRANSLATIONS. I use many translation apps so it won't always be 100% correct but I will provide the English translation.

POVS will be stated in the picture at the top:
Color coded for each character except third or multiple POV
~~~~~~~~~~
TRIGGER WARNING
⚠️ This story may contain ⚠️
VIOLENCE
STRONG LANGUAGE
MATURE SCENES
and TRAUMATIC EVENTS
(Ex: Abuse, Sexual Assault, Drugs, Rape, Mentioned/Implied Self-Harm)
~~~~~~~~~~
🚫 DO NOT COPY MY STORY 🚫
🚫🚫 COPY RIGHT PROTECTION 🚫🚫
🚫🚫🚫 100% WRITTEN BY MYSELF 🚫🚫🚫
~~~~~~~~~~

If you are new to my books and have little patience I already have a completed book with bonus chapters.

It is a mafia sister book as well titled,

The Mafia's Flame.

Read it if you want or whatever, anyways thank you guys for reading.

I hope you enjoy this book.