I promise that I don't hate you (Lady Olivia x hated reader)

Another request 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
When writing this I kept forgetting that it was meant to be for Lady Olivia and kept writing it for Marcy then having to change it. I'm not really in love with this oneshot but I still hope that you enjoy 😁

Idea: the reader was transported to Newtopia with Marcy and it's like there roles in society switched. Marcy went from being clumsy and picked on to the Chief Ranger and loved by all of Newtopia. The reader went from being popular at school to having all of Newtopia despise her. The reader is really being hurt by all the hate until Lady Olivia reassures them that everything will be ok.
———————————————————

(Y/N) P.O.V
'Come on (Y/N), get out of bed' why oh why must Marcy interrupt my oh so peaceful slumber?

'Give me one reason why I should leave the lovely comfort of my bed' I ask while hiding my face under my pillow.

Marcy grabs the pillow off of me and stands with her arms crossed. 'Because you and me have to go help that guy rebuild his house after I accidentally blew it up'

I open one of my eyes and look up at her 'yeah, YOU blew up his house so why do I have to help?'

'You don't HAVE to but I would really appreciate it (Y/N)' 'please, for me    (N/N)'

'Fine, I'm up, I'm up'. I chuckle

Good, I'll see you out at breakfast in a few minutes ok?' Marcy smiles as she leaves my room.

I really don't want to go outside. Why would I want to go outside if I'll just get cold stares and mean comments from all the Newts. I swear that every Newt, Frog and Toad in Newtopia hates me. I'll just have to sit through it though, I've got to stick with Marcy and it's not like I can go anywhere else.
———————————————————

'Where is it that you two are off to?' Me and Marcy hear a voice as we are about to leave the castle.

'Oh, good morning Lady Olivia' Marcy says as both of us bow slightly.

'Yes good morning to you two as well but you still fail to answer my question'

'We are going to help rebuild that guys house after the 'accident' *cough* Marcy blew up the house *cough*' Marcy hates it when I embarrass her.

'B-but it was an accident as (Y/N) said' Marcy defends while going red in the face.

'Very well, you two should be on your way then'

'Bye' me and Marcy say in sync.

Remember how I said that everyone in Newtopia hates me? Well almost everyone hates me. Lady Olivia is one of the few people here who actually like me and I owe her a lot.
———————————————————

As me and Marcy work on rebuilding the house I can practically feel the eyes of other Newts starring at the back of my head. I can't hear what they're saying but the mumbling and giggling aimed at me can't be anything good. After a few hours me and Marcy finally finish.

'Thank you so much for helping me rebuild my home' the grateful newt says shaking Marcy's hand. 'I just wish I knew what caused the explosion' he wondered aloud.

'Yeah... he he, a real mystery...' Marcy goes red in the face yet again as she scratches the back of her head, avoiding eye contact.

I decided to save her from the awkward situation. 'Well sorry but me and Lady Marcy really must be off now, lots of things to do and not a lot of time to do it' I say with a forced smile.

'Ok then bye' the newt says as we walk off 'you're always welcome back here Lady Marcy' he then calls out.

'Thank you, I'll see if I can come visit you sometime' Marcy calls back.

I just put my hands in my pockets and continue walking forward.
———————————————————
Time skip till later at night
———————————————————

I was in my little hidey-hole. It was somewhere on the roof of the castle and I was looking out at the view of Newtopia.

'I thought that I would find you up here miss/mr (Y/N)' I wasn't surprised to hear Lady Olivia's voice from behind me. 'So how was your day?'

'Just the usual, harsh glares and behind my back comments' I explain with a sigh.

'And I will now tell you what I've been telling you everyday, it really doesn't matter what they think'

I smile slightly ready for another speech from Olivia. She's been giving me these pep talks for a month or so and I can't be more thankful for them.

'You need to stop thinking about the negatives. The King likes you, Marcy loves you and I can assure you that I care for you as well' she says with a smile.

'Thanks Lady Olivia' I say tearing up slightly. 'That really means a lot'.

'Of course (Y/N), anytime' Lady Olivia then stands up 'I'm going off to bed now and I advise you to do the same'

'Why? It's not even that late'

Lady Olivia then chuckles. 'Yes well Marcy will most likely be waking you up early again to help her with another 'accident'' As Lady Olivia walks off I just hear a soft *cough* she blew up another house *cough*.

I bury my head in my hand 'of course she did' I then return to looking out over Newtopia again this time while smiling.

'Maybe things will be ok after all'