Part 2..

It was the night of the party that was a masquerade ball theme being hosted by Nejire Hado. You were beyond excited since you were already by the stairs that led to the entrance but you waited it out since your friend forgot something in her car. "Litzy! Hurry up!" You screamed out while Litzy walked over to you. "Bro! Be patient! I was looking for my jasmine perfume! I need to smell delicious." Litzy said while you shook your head. You ran to her and grabbed her hand. "Let's go!" You said.

"Wait! You need to put on your mask!" Litzy reminded you while you smacked your forehead. "Damn, you're right." You said while looking through your bag. Litzy then handed you your black mask that had three small black feathers in the front and a long black feather poking out on the right side. There were silver patterns around your mask made of glitter.

 You placed the mask on your face while Litzy's jaw dropped to the ground

You placed the mask on your face while Litzy's jaw dropped to the ground. "Bro." Litzy said since your mask went perfectly with the dramatic off-shoulder poofy dress that was as dark as the black night sky above you. "Hell yeah! You're going to get everyone's attention!" Litzy said smiling while you pouted slightly. "I just hope Amajiki can look my way..." You said looking at Litzy who had a big smile. "Oh, he will. Look at you! Looking cute as hell bro." Litzy said making you feel confident in yourself.

" Litzy said making you feel confident in yourself

"What if he doesn't even show up...?" You said worriedly while Litzy rolled her eyes. "We'll find out when we go inside won't we?" Litzy said as you both walked up the stairs that led to the entrance. There was high security all around and asked for your names. They let you both inside and opened the large doors that you were admiring from afar when you got here. Just as you walked inside all eyes were on you while some began to whisper as they looked at you.