Part 8..

"Next time..? Say less." You said teasingly while Amajiki got so red to the point he owned the color red. "N-no. I mean y-yes. But no. Aghhhhhh." Tamaki said embarrassed as he covered his face with his right hand and sighed deeply to calm his nerves. "I'm joking with you." You said to Amajiki as you looked back at the direction Litzy and Mirio were at but they were gone. "Damn, we lost them. Can I hold your hand so we don't get lost in the crowd?" You asked with all your confidence on the line.

"Y-yeah. I think I just saw them go deeper into the crowd. Here, let me lead the way." Tamaki said as he extended his hand to you hoping you'd grab it. You noticed his hand was shaking lightly as he was probably nervous but you gave him your hand. Tamaki smiled softly to himself as he then did the boldest thing he never thought was possible. Your fingers intertwined with his as you felt his thumb rubbing against your thumb softly. "S-sorry." Tamaki said embarrassed as hell.

"You're good, don't worry about it Tamaki." You said smiling at Amajiki since you were literally holding your crush's hand and you did not mind not one bit. The way he held your hand with so much gentleness made your heart melt. Yet, Tamaki was blushing like crazy at the way you said his first name. His heart literally skipped a beat as he squeezed your hand out of nowhere and just smiled like an idiot. You felt him squeeze your hand as you felt your cheeks hurting by how much smiling you've done so far.

Tamaki shook it off and led you to where he saw Mirio and your friend. You followed right beside him as he began to excuse you both trying to get inside the crowd. (Are they holding hands right now? I need to get over there right now and stop them! Ugh, that should be me!) Hado thought to herself as she glared at you and Amajiki trying to get through the crowd. "Is that all you need?" Hado asked the helpers. They nodded as Hado thanked them and smiled. Hado immediately walked over to the dancefloor where she saw you and Amajiki head to.