Part 32..

Tamaki was awakened by a knock on his front door and blankly stared at you. "I'm probably hearing things..." Tamaki said himself before snuggling himself into you. Instead of a knock, there was now a distinctive ring which made Tamaki groan in annoyance because he was really comfortable and did not want to move an inch. There was another ring which woke you up instead. "Who's at the door..?" You asked Tamaki who groaned once more before getting off the couch. 

"I'll go check, hold on..." Tamaki said in the sleepiest voice possible and looked through the peephole which made his eyes widened. "H-hado?" Tamaki said softly to himself as he just sighed. "I don't want to deal with this right now...I just want some sleep..." Tamaki said as he walked away from the door but stopped his steps as Hado began to bang on his front door. "UGH!" Tamaki said with a full-on attitude and opened the front door to reveal a crying Hado.

"T-tamak-." Hado was cut off as Amajiki just yawned. "I'm trying to sleep. Talk to me in the morning." Tamaki said before slamming the door on Hado's face. You blankly looked at Tamaki who swiped you off your feet with no effort at all and took you to his bedroom. "Oh?" You said as Tamaki gently placed you on the bed. "I can sleep on the floor if you wan-." Tamaki was cut off by a cute kiss on the cheek. "No. Get your cute ass over here." You said chuckling softly. 

Next thing you know Tamaki and you were cuddling under the sheets. "You are such a good cuddler..." You said yawning as Tamaki chuckled to himself. "Mmm...go to sleep Bunny..." Tamaki said kissing your forehead softly. "If you kiss all over my face I might jus-" You were cut off by multiple kisses that came from Tamaki. "Sweet Dreams..." You said smiling. "A goodnight kiss?" Tamaki asked nicely making you blush. You brought your hand up to his cheek and kissed him sweetly.

The End...

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝙼𝚎 𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝... 🎉