Part 13..

Tamaki looked back at you as he shook his head but then gave you a small smile that made you flustered as hell. "You're still losing Y/n." Tamaki said as he chuckled softly at your facial expression. You looked back at the screen and you were even more behind as the song was coming to an end making you freak out. The screen showed that Amajiki already hit the five-star mark as he kept on getting perfect. "N-no!" You said trying to catch up.

"I thought you said you were good at this game? I suppose you're all talk huh?" Tamaki said teasingly as he felt himself get hot by what he said. It was another bold thing he has done which made him think that the mask made him have the confidence he wasn't able to show. "IT'S THE DRESSES FAULT!" You said trying to defend yourself but instead, it made Amajiki smile even more. "Yeah sure." Tamaki said as the song ended and the scores were revealed.

"H-how is that even possible. I- no." You said looking at the big screen that claimed victory to Amajiki. "I KNEW YOU HAD IT IN YOU! I GUESS I LOST THE BET HUH?" Mirio said to Amajiki who rolled his eyes in pure annoyance. "You better come through." Tamaki said as he shook his head at Mirio. "DANG Y/N! HE EVEN BEAT YOUR HIGH SCORE!" Litzy said as she covered her mouth immediately as you looked closer at the scores and realized it was true.

You looked over at Amajiki whose eyes were already on you but he immediately freaked out and looked away from your direction. "That was a really fun game. I would probably beat you if I wasn't wearing the dress though. Let's go dance on the real dance floor!" You suggested hoping you'd get a dance with him for the night. Tamaki looked over to Mirio who shrugged his shoulders. "U-uh. Sure..." Tamaki said as he felt his heart racing quickly as he saw you smile.