Part 19..

You screamed Amajiki's name so loud that everyone in the party stopped what they were doing and looked out the window on what was going on because they are nosey as hell. You walked over to Amajiki as he just stood there awkwardly as Hado held his hand tightly. You were now inches away from him as Hado just glared at you hoping you wouldn't do anything stupid to ruin their moment. "I have the biggest and fatest crush on you! Literally bigger than Fatgum!" You said pointing at Amajiki. 

Tamaki's ears became a bright red as he heard those words coming from you. "You may have just met me tonight and that's fine! But I have liked you ever since I saw your performance at UA I couldn't keep my eyes off you! I've seen how strong you've become through these three years! YOU. ARE. AMAZING!" You said smiling at Amajiki whose face became a bright red which made you feel actual butterflies going through your cute tummy at his facial expression.

"I genuinely like you, yeah you may be attractive as hell to the point I would literally melt in your presence. Yet, I may not know you well at all but tonight everything changed. I've been wanting to you how I really feel and it's late as hell since I see that you and Hado...are a thing now..." You said sighing harshly making Hado a little irritated. "My feelings may seem worth like nothing but I genuinely feel better knowing that I spilled my feelings to you..." You said smiling at Amajiki.

"Anyways, I wish you both the best but if it doesn't work out...you can always hit me up afterward." You said winking at Amajiki who was now embarrassed as hell as you then looked over at Hado who had actual steam coming from her head. "Have a good rest of your night." You said smiling at Hado who was ready to lose her shit. You looked one last time to Amajiki who was lost for words and walked away like the baddest bitch you are as everyone was speechless.