Part 26..

"They about to kiss or sum?" Litzy asked Mirio who was looking at Tamaki who was on top of you with his forearm was resting on the grass. It almost looked like he was doing a plank on top of you which made Mirio giggle. "He's going to fall on top of them in 3, 2, 1." Mirio said as Tamaki's body gave out and fell on you causing you both to share a quick kiss. "I- Oh god. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to kiss you without your consen-." Tamaki was cut off as you flipped him over.

You were now on top of him sitting on his lap while Tamaki was laying on the grass covering his face since he felt embarrassed. Your hands reached for his and removed them from his cute face to reveal a Tamaki who was losing his shit. Tamaki's eyes widened as he felt your fingers intertwine with his. "W-what are you doing?" He asked while stuttering. "So how were you planning on making it up to me?" You asked Tamaki who smiled softly at you.

"Uh, I don't know yet. It is pretty dark outside right now, I don't think anyone is opened right now..." Tamaki said as he sat up and realized how close you two were making you chuckle. "Shii, we gonna kiss or what..? You're awfully close, also where did your mask go? I just realized you don't have it on anymore." You said tilting your head while Tamaki wrapped his arms around your waist bring you closer as he looked at up your eyes and then your lips wanting a taste.

"Does it really matter...? Wouldn't you prefer a man who is confident..?" Tamaki said looking at your lips for a few seconds and then met eyes with you once more. You were beyond speechless by how confident he sounds which made you shy. " U-uh. I me-. I mean I don't mind i-." You were cut off. "Kiss me. Kiss me under the moonlight.." Tamaki said as he kept eye contact with you. Your lips formed a large smile that made your cheeks hurt by how shy you've become at his words.