Part 12..

You started the game and began following what the screen showed. You were bringing them alive and danced what was on screen. Since you already knew these dance moves by heart so you looked over at Tamaki who was glaring at the screen was executing each dance move. You were impressed and looked back at the screen and noticed he was in the lead. "I thought you were good at this game." Tamaki said smirking at the screen and gave you a quick glance making you giggle. 

"I'm going easy on you all obviously." You said lying as Tamaki chuckled softly. You then grabbed Litzy's arm and began skipping in circles as you both waved your free hand. Mirio and Tamaki just looked at you both. The fact you were both wearing dresses and skipping had them astonished. It was Mirio and Tamaki's turn as they hooked onto each other's arms and waved as well. "I'm surprised you're in lead." Mirio said teasingly while Tamaki rolled his eyes in annoyance as he waved his hand around.

It was your turn with Tamaki to hook onto each other's arm. You both hooked each other's arms as you looked into his eyes that were full of determination. "I'm going to win this." Tamaki said boldly making you chuckle. "Ooh? Really? I'd love to see that." You said smirking at Amajiki who became flustered. Tamaki immediately looked away but you noticed he had a small smirk glued to his face. You both let go of each other's arm and got back in position and you began to hit each dance move perfectly.

You and Tamaki were in the lead as the crown kept on switching to you and back to Amajiki which made you even more pumped. "I'm not going to let you win!" You said to Tamaki who scoffed softly. "DAMN AMAJIKI I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE ACTUALLY GOOD AT THIS!" Mirio screamed out as he was in fourth place. "Come on Y/n! You got this in the bag!" Litzy said as you smirked at her comment. "Tamaki look!" You said pointing to the side as Tamaki looked at the direction of your finger. "My finger haha." You said smiling.