Part 17..

You were now all alone on the dancefloor as Hado dragged Amajiki outside. You were really curious about what could have happened and didn't want to be alone so you obviously followed but didn't let them notice. You were able to see them from the window that was by the food and treats as you just began to eat the strawberries as you looked at Hado and Amajiki outside. You noticed Hado was a bright red as she held her hand on her heart as she began to talk.

Amajiki became a bright red as Hado was speaking to him and you just kept quiet and try to see if you could mouth what she was saying. Amajiki began to rub the back of his neck as he looked at Hado and also began to speak as Hado smiled at whatever he was saying. "Hey Y/n! What you doing?!" Mirio said as he wrapped his arm on your shoulder bringing you close as you just pointed outside the window. "Oh?" Mirio said as he immediately shut up and was looking at them both.

Your eyes widened as you saw Hado cupping Amajiki's face as she tilted her head to the side and brought him in for a kiss. "OH SHIT! HADO DID IT!" Mirio said shocked as Amajiki brought Hado closer to him as they both shared a kiss that made you sad. "W-wow." You said looking at them both sharing a moment together as you then felt a familiar hand rub your back to comfort you. "Men ain't shit." Litzy said as Mirio tilted his head to the side by Litzy's comment.

"What do you mean?" Mirio asked as Litzy rolled her eyes. "Y/n has a big crush on Amajiki." Litzy said as you kept on looking at Hado and Amajiki. "I guess that's why Hado never mentioned me." You said as your heart was breaking into pieces. "Well, Hado threw this party for Amajiki to come so she can confess her feelings to him. I even bought the tuxedo and mask in advance so her plan can come into play..." Mirio said awkwardly which just made you feel even worse.