Part 27..

Tamaki lifted up your chin with his index finger which made you look at the moon above you. "You made me embarrassed throughout this whole night, It's my turn to make you feel just as embarrassed Bunny..." Tamaki said smirking to himself while you were about to look down but Tamaki shook his head. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Did I tell you to look at me?" Tamaki asked as his hand was now wrapped around your neck softly. His thumb began to caress the side of your neck slowly.

You scoffed to yourself by Tamaki's action that was bold but not enough that would compare to yourself. You grabbed his hand that was around your neck and removed it but his fingers were now dangling above your lips. "Look at you, you have such pretty hands don't you? Tamaki Amajiki..." You said teasingly as Tamaki's heart dropped as you began to suck on his index finger.

" You said teasingly as Tamaki's heart dropped as you began to suck on his index finger

"W-what are you doing? O-oh god..." Tamaki said as he felt beyond embarrassed by how confident you were but knew that Mirio was watching. Your lips wrapped around his index finger while your tongue was under his index finger making it a place for his finger to relax on. The taste of Tamaki's finger was new to you as it tastes a little fishy...more like Takoyaki. You heard little whimpers coming from Tamaki's mouth which made you stop sucking his fingers.

You removed Tamaki's finger from your mouth and pushed him to the grass as you sat comfortably on his lap. "What did you say earlier?" You asked Tamaki who was a deep shade of red. "K-kiss me under the m-moonligh-." Tamaki was cut off as you held his face gently and leaned in for the softest kiss to ever exist or experience. "MMM! Mmm~ " Tamaki moaned softly into the kiss as his arms wrapped around your waist and brought you closer to his body.