Part 30..

Tamaki immediately dropped you to the ground making you groan in pain as he began screaming in pure fear. You sat up and just heard Tamaki screaming as he realized that this man was invisible and couldn't see himself. He began touching all over his face to see if he was okay while you yawned loudly and snapped your finger to reveal Tamaki being frozen in place. "Am I a g-ghost?" Tamaki asked himself as he began to pounder heavily making you chuckle.

"No dummy, you were invisible. Because of my quirk." You said smiling while Tamaki snapped out of it. "Makes sense. Let's go." Tamaki said scooping you back up in his arms as wings appeared out of nowhere and began to fly up in the air making you grip onto his tuxedo. "Oh no baby no. You got the wrong idea oh no. OH NO! OH MY GOSH! WE ARE IN THE AIR OH LORD HAVE MERCY! NOOOOOO!" you screamed into the distance as Mirio and Litzy looked up in the sky.

"D-did he just?" Litzy asked as she saw Tamaki flying away with you in his arms. "Yes, yes he did." Mirio said as he began to shed a tear. "He's growing up..." Mirio said smiling at the sky. "Y/n looks like they were snatched up from Jeepers Creepers." Litzy said as you were now nowhere in sight. "Actually you have a point." Mirio said agreeing before they walked away from the park. You on the other hand you were holding onto Tamaki with dear life scared of falling to your death. 

"Are you afraid of heights?" Tamaki asked you but there was no response making him look down and realized you weren't in his arms anymore. Tamaki began to panic thinking of the worst scenario to ever exist which was dropping you. "HUH! DID I DROP THEM!" Tamaki screamed but noticed his arms making him confused. "They activated their quirk..did they pass out...? Or did I dead ass drop them...?" Tamaki asked himself as he was in midair looking at his arms.