Part 22..

The movie ended as Litzy stood up and stretched before going to the kitchen to bring you both more snacks. You stood up from the couch and fixed your shorts and T-shirt while your dress was laid out on a chair looking at you. Just as you were looking at the dress your phone got a notification about someone following you and a message. You clicked on the notification to see who followed you to reveal it was the one and only Tamaki Amajiki. Your eyes widened as you then looked over at Litzy.

"BRO! GUESS WHO JUST FOLLOWED ME HOLY CRAP! BRO! BRO!" You sprinted to the kitchen as Litzy was eating a Gansito in peace but immediately began choking on her Gansito by how fast you ran. "Are you choking?" You said playfully as Litzy finally caught her breath. "No...of course not." Litzy said rolling her eyes as you chuckled softly to yourself. "OF COURSE I WAS CHOKING DUMMY!" Litzy yelled out as you smirked. "I KNOW YOU DID NOT JUST CALL ME DUMMY!" You screamed back.

"WITHOUT THE THICC AFTER IT! I AM DUMMY THICC HOE! YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT BY NOW!" You screamed at Litzy who just slapped her forehead in disappointment. "Yeah....he love this fat ass AAAGHAGAHAGAGAGHGHAGHGAAGAGAHAAHHAHA" You said quoting Nicki Minaj while you began to twerk your booty as if your life depended on it. "I'll let myself out now, au revoir!" Litzy said as you stopped shaking your booty and showed her that Amajiki followed you.

 "Wait, I think he messaged me?" You said looking at your DM's as Litzy covered her mouth. "WHAT DOES IT SAY!?" Litzy screamed as you quickly clicked on the message and began to read out loud what he sent you. "Hello Y/n, I'm Tamaki Amajiki from the party...haha..." The first message said as you began to blush. "I heard what happened and I'm really sorry. Can we maybe meet right now? If not that's completely fine. You don't have to...please let me know (: " The message said.