Part 29..

"Admit that your smile is cute." Tamaki demanded before he began to bite on your neck harshly. "Why would I lie about something like tha- ow!" You said as Tamaki dug his teeth slightly deeper into your skin. "Say that your smile is cute or I'll sink my teeth in even deeper into your skin...you might even bleed a bit." Tamaki mumbled as you grabbed onto his hair. "Okay, okay. M-my smile is cut- ha! Sike! Hell no it isn- DAMN AGH!" You began to whimper softly. 

"My smile is cute! I said it! Let go!" You said pulling onto Tamaki's hair making him moan and let go of your neck. "You're such a good bunny...oh look you're bleeding let me clean that up for you..." Tamaki said leaning back into your neck and began to lick off the blood that was making it's way down. You closed your eyes in pleasure at the feeling of his tongue but right when you opened your eyes again Tamaki was nowhere to be seen. "Tamaki..?" You asked quietly.

"W-wait? Tamaki?" You asked before you sat up but immediately hit your forehead with an unknown source. "B-bunny? What's wrong?" Tamaki asked while you held your forehead. That's when it hit you, Tamaki became invisible because he ingested your blood that made him have your quirk. (I'm going to fuck around with him. BAHAHHAHA) You thought to yourself before slipping away and stood up from the grass. "Tamaki..?" You said shyly spinning slowly.

"He really left me...I guess I'll go home..." You said in the saddest tone possible and began to walk away slowly back to Litzy's car. "Bunny! I'm right here!" Tamaki said as he held you from behind. "Geez, now I'm starting to hear his voice. Creepy..." You said softly before Tamaki picked you up from the ground and carried you bridal style. "Well shit, there's a fucking ghost here. PLEASE DON'T POSSESS ME! I'M NOT READY FOR THAT COMMITMENT YET!" You screamed in fear.