Part 25..

You looked up at Tamaki and both your noses gently brushed together making the bunny lookup. "U-uh I think the bunny likes you." You said looking down at the bunny who began to climb up Tamaki's neck making you laugh by the fact Tamaki tried to get grip on the bunny. "A-AGH! IT'S NAILS IS DIGGING THROUGH MY NECK! AGHHHHH! HELP!!!" Tamaki screamed out in pain while you covered your mouth from letting any laughter escape your lips.

"Sorry, you're on your own." You said putting up the peace sign and disappearing in thin air. "W-WAIT! AGH!" Tamaki screamed as he threw the bunny to the ground by accident and immediately covered his mouth with both his hands. "oh god, OH GOD!" Tamaki screamed out as the bunny just laid there lifeless. "N-NO! NO, I DIDN'T MEAN IT I'M SORRY!' Tamaki said as he kneeled down to where the bunny was but his eyes immediately widened in surprise.

 "N-NO! NO, I DIDN'T MEAN IT I'M SORRY!' Tamaki said as he kneeled down to where the bunny was but his eyes immediately widened in surprise

"AGH!!!" Tamaki yelled as he ran across the park while the bunny was chasing him. "SOMEONE HELP! PLEASE THE BUNNY IS AFTER ME!" Tamaki yelled out hoping Mirio would hear but immediately fell down to the ground and realized you were now under him. "I- I'm so sorry." Tamaki said as he tried to get up but you grabbed his tie since he was still wearing his tuxedo. You pulled down on his tie making him only a few inches away from both your lips touching.

Tamaki looked into your eyes as he was completely mesmerized by the way you looked at him. "Did I tell you how handsome you looked tonight?" You said smirking at Tamaki whose body was burning up. "Y-yeah. You told me earlier to-" Tamaki was cut off by your index finger that was placed on his soft lips. "Shh...let me admire you for a while longer handsome." You said examining Tamaki's facial features while Tamaki was looking at your finger that was touching his lips.