Part 7..

(There's no way Y/n likes Amajiki right? No. Tonight I have to make my move and tell Amajiki my true feelings tonight! It has to be tonight or it will be too late.) Hado thought to herself while she looked over at Amajiki who was smiling at you. (Ugh, I wish that was me right n-.) Hado's thoughts were cut off by one of the helpers and paid attention to what they said. "That sounds amazing! You should definitely do that!" Hado said as she then looked over in your direction and began to glare at you.

"Let's go find your friend Mirio and Litzy!" You said happily at Amajiki who nodded his head while you both began to walk together towards the dancefloor. "Your dress really stands out." Amajiki said trying to break the silence as you nodded your head. "Yeah...I wanted to grab someone's attention." You said embarrassed as Tamaki felt a bit jealous by your comment. "Oh? I think you did. Everyone is looking at you." Tamaki said as he looked for Mirio and your friend.

You spotted Mirio and Litzy dancing as you randomly grabbed Amajiki's hand and dragged him to where they were at. Just as you were dragging Amajiki you realized you grabbed his hand without his permission. You immediately stopped and looked at Amajaiki. "Agh! I'm so sorry! I saw them and didn't want to lose them! I'm super sorry that I grabbed your hand without your permission! I won't do it again!" You said to Amajiki hoping for forgiveness.

On the other hand, Tamaki was beyond flustered by your touch. He could feel his ears get hot as he looked at you in amazement. (They just grabbed m-my hand. It felt so nice that my stomach is feeling weird just even thinking about it. Am I actually sick? No. Right? ) Amajiki thought to himself as he then looked back at you. "You're okay, I understand why you did it. Just let me know n-next time." Tamaki said as he then realized he said next time and immediately got embarrassed.