Part 11..

"Come on! It'll be fun!" Mirio said trying to convince Amajiki to play with them. "Please...? I promise you'll have a blast! At least play one song with us..." You said to Amajiki who sighed. "No." Tamaki said as he wasn't very confident and also the fact there was a large crowd surrounding him. You were genuinely bummed out to the point even the crowd felt it making them chant Amajiki's name. "Live a little dude!" Litzy said as Amajiki shook his head.

"I-." Amajiki was cut off as Mirio whispered something in his ear which made Tamaki glare at the screen that displayed the song list. "Fine! You didn't have to go that far!" Amajiki yelled out in pure annoyance as everyone around them felt scared including yourself. "Let's get this over with." Tamaki said as he glared at Mirio who was smiling as he was proud of himself. "Hell yeah baby! Let's get!" You said happily as you picked the song "This Is Halloween".

"I CALL THE PUMPKIN!" You said calling dibs. "I'M THE VAMPIRE!" Mirio screamed out as Tamaki rolled his eyes. "I'll be the witch then, just like every Halloween..." Litzy said as Tamaki was left with the skeleton. "Let's just start the game already." Tamaki said as he heard the crowd going wild making him slightly irritated. You all got in position as it was Tamaki, You, Mirio, and Litzy from left to right. "Alright! Is everyone ready!" You asked as Amajiki shook his head.

"Isn't hard for you to play with that dress you have on.?" Tamaki asked confused as you shook your head. "I am dedicated to dancing these songs, if Just Dance 3 comes on I am beyond prepared for any situation." You said proudly as Tamaki grew flustered. "Then I guess I'll just have to beat you then huh?" Tamaki said boldly making Mirio excited. "OH HELL YES! TAMAKI IS FIRED UP! I'M FIRED UP! LET'S PLAY!" Mirio yelled out as the crowd agreed and cheered you all on.