Part 4..

"Well damn, don't they look astonishing." Mirio said looking at Tamaki and then back at you and your friend. "I mean y-yeah. Especially the one with the b-black dress." Tamaki said quietly to Mirio who was looking in your direction. "Let's go talk to them then." Mirio suggested while Tamaki shook his head. "No." Tamaki said looking at Mirio. "Suit yourself." Mirio shrugged and walked over to Hado while Amajiki sighed harshly and also walked over since he didn't want to be alone. 

"Hey, I don't think I've met you two before. I would have definitely recognized those pretty eyes of yours even with the mask on." Mirio said winking at you both while you shook your head in embarrassment. "The names Y/n L/n and this is my friend Litzy. But you can call me Y/n." You said smiling at Mirio who smiled back. "Such beautiful names. I'm Mirio Togata but you two can call me Mirio." Mirio said in the most flirtatious matter which made you embarrassed as hell. 

You never had the chance to formally meet Amajiki since you would see him from afar while he walked with Hado and Mirio. So this was your chance to have your first conversation with him. This conversation was going to matter and you had to be confident and even more bold than your usual self. Your heart was pounding at what the hell you were going to say. It had to be memorable so he could remember you for the rest of his life and have you in his mind.

"Whaddup baby." You said to Amajiki while you immediately covered your mouth. Everyone's jaw dropped while Litzy was laughing her ass off and Amajiki's face was completely red even under his mask that even his pointy ears also became red. "Did you just quote Corpse BAHAHAHAHA." Litzy said while Amajiki covered his mouth and looked at you. "I guess the masks are making people bold tonight huh?" Mirio said laughing as he then slapped his knee. On the other hand, Hado tilted her head to the side and gave you a small smile that was sinister.