Part 9..

"S-sorry, my hands are a little sweaty." Amajiki said as he let go of your hand to wipe off the sweat from his palms onto his pants and then extended his hand out for you to grab it. You were about to reach for Amajiki's hand but you noticed someone else grabbed it before you. "Oh, H-hado?" Amajiki asked as your eyes darted to Hado who held Amajiki's hand close to her chest. Tamaki immediately got flustered as Hado's cleavage was touching his bare hand.

Tamaki immediately got embarrassed and pulled his hand away from Hado. "Sorry, Amajiki! I was just so excited that I was able to reach you and Y/n. You both walk so fast!" Hado said looking at Amajiki whose face was a bright red. "It's okay. Have you seen Mirio or Y/n's friend?" Tamaki asked as Hado shook her head. "No, but I bet we can find them!" Hado said as she grabbed Amajiki's wrists and began to drag him away leaving you behind.

"Guys?" You said trying to follow them but in a blink of an eye, you lost them both. "Really? This sucks. Ugh, if only I didn't blink." You said as you searched through the crowd but couldn't find anyone you knew so you walked towards the food court. The food court was waiting for you as you saw the chocolate fountain. "Oh hell yes. Screw guys, food is where it's at." You said quietly to yourself as you grabbed a strawberry and placed it under the chocolate that was falling.

You ate several chocolate-covered strawberries which made your tummy happy. "Hm? Is that a room I see? What are they doin-. AGH! THEY'RE PLAYING JUST DANCE 3! I NEED TO GO THERE NOW!" You said excitedly as you threw away your trash and ran towards the room. "H-hado. We lost Y/n. We need to go back and find them." Tamaki said as he stopped in his steps and loosened himself from Hado's grip. "What's got into you?" Tamaki asked a little concerned with Hado.