Part 18..

"This party suddenly became ✨boring✨." Litzy said annoyed as she grabbed your wrist and dragged you away from the window. "Come on let's go Y/n" Litzy said as you stopped your steps and took a deep breath. "No, I don't want to ruin the night." You said as Litzy shook her head. "We're leaving this lame ass party." Litzy said as you looked back at Tamaki who was smiling at Hado. "Hey! This party is not lame!" Mirio said defending Hado as Litzy began to crack her knuckles.

"Mirio is right, it's not lame. The outcome that I got is lame." You said looking at Tamaki who was giggling. "I mean look at her, who wouldn't fall for her...she's so pretty. I couldn't even compete if I even wanted t-." You were cut off by Litzy's facial expression. "How could you even say that?" Litzy said with pure anger in her eyes. "Well let me enlighten yo-." You were cut off as Litzy stuffed a strawberry in your mouth from saying anything stupid again.

"No. He's missing out idiota. I saw the connection you two had tonight. They won't last, trust me." Litzy said smirking as you just shook your head confused as hell. "What does that mean!" Mirio asked. "You'll find out soon." Litzy said as she dragged you out of the party as Mirio just stood there confused🧍🏼. You kept on looking back in Tamaki's direction until you reached the outside of the entrance. Litzy backed away as she saw you take a deep breath in.

"I won't scream." You said calmly as possible as you felt your blood boiling. "You know what. I don't care. I'm going to tell him how I feel. I waited too long and am not going to let Hado take that away from me." You said stomping away as Litzy clapped her hands and followed right behind you. You were now a few feet away from where Hado and Amajiki were as your hands clenched. "TAMAKIIIII AMAJIKIIII!" You screamed out as he turned his head quickly to see you.