See you around (Mabel x Vampire Reader)

Another Request
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

I just made up a bunch of stuff about Vampires from off the top of my head

Idea: while out looking for a way to get more info on Vampires Dipper and Mabel kind of run into one.

———————————————————

'Come on Mabel keep up, we are so close to finding this thing' Dipper says as he looks back at his sister. Dipper had found notes in the journal about a certain creature and he was determined to find out more. 'There is barely anything in here about this elusive creature, Uncle Ford calls it 'The Human Bat'.

'You mean a vampire' Mabel deadpans.

'Well yes but-'

'And you are searching for it during the day?'

'What's wrong with that?'

'Do you even have a plan?'

'JUST LET ME HAVE THIS MABEL! And for your information I do in fact have a plan' Dipper explains as he shows Mabel the journal 'During the night they are almost impossible to see and if you do see it you won't be around to tell the tale so...'

'So you plan on finding something that burns in sunlight... in sunlight?'

'Actually according to Uncle Ford's notes sunlight just annoys them they don't actually die'

'DIPPER, DIPPER, DIPPER!' Mabel then starts freaking out smiling like crazy. 'I just had the most amazing idea'.

'No Mabel you're not allowed to date the vampire'

'BUT DIPPER!' Mabel whines. 'I bet they're charming but troubled, beautiful but with scars from their enemies, relatable but-' Mabel's fantasizes as Dipper tries to ignore her.

'Please, make it stop' Dipper groans as he puts his hands over his ears.

'All the fake stories people make up about my kind, it's insulting' said someone as they appeared next to Dipper. Said person then turn to the two twins.

'W-who are you?' Mabel asks staring at the stranger wide-eyed.

'What do mean 'your kind'?' Dipper asks.

The stranger only smiled at the siblings, their smile revealing two large fangs.

'YOU'RE A VAMPIRE!?' both Pines siblings scream in unison.

'Sure am, the name's (Y/N)'. (Y/N) says as they offer a handshake to Dipper.

'Hi I'm Mabel, you're cute' Mabel says as she completely ignores (Y/N)'s personal space by clinging to their arm.

This comment and action causes (Y/N)'s face to rival a tomato. 'W-w-what' they stutter.

'Mabel get away from them, did you miss the part that they are a blood sucking vampire?'

'HEY! I take offence to that claim' (Y/N) says holding their hand over their heart.

'How could you possibly take offence to that? You are LITERALLY a blood sucking vampire' Dipper retorts.

'Vampire yes, blood sucking not so much' (Y/N) responds. 'You're looking for more info on Vampires yeah?' Dipper replies with a nod. 'Ok so listen up. A vampire can only suck someone's blood if they are over 100 years old and only rouge vampires drink blood, most of us are just like normal people.

'Interesting' Dipper says as he writes everything down in his journal.

'So CAN you drink blood?' Mabel asks.

'Nope, I'm only 12. (Y/N) says with a smile.

'Hey me and Dipper are 12 too' Mabel says with a smile.

'That's cool' (Y/N) says, still red from Mabel clinging to their arm.

'Can I ask some more questions?' Dipper asks (Y/N).

'Yeah sure I don't see why not, what have you got? (Y/N) responds.

'Ok well, How can you and how did you become a vampire? What does sunlight do to vampires? And, What kind of powers do vampires have?'

'You can be a vampire by being bitten by a rouge vampire, by drinking a vampires blood or by having vampire parents and being born one like me.'
'Vampires just get burnt really easily and for powers, vampires can turn into most animals, hang from the ceiling, turn into mist, supernatural strength, hypnosis and we can live for a really long time'. (Y/N) explains.

'Do you hate garlic?' Mabel asks still standing right next to (Y/N).

'Garlic doesn't kill vampires it just makes us gassy' they respond.

'Are wooden steaks a weakness for vampires?' Dipper inquires.

'A wooden steak to the heart would succeed in killing anyone not just vampires'. (Y/N) deadpans.

'Fair point' Dipper responds.

'Cute and funny, I really like you' Mabel chimes in again.

'W-w-well it's getting dark so I've got to head home or my parents will kill me'

'A vampire has to be back before dark' Dipper jokes holding in his laughter. (Y/N) simply glares at him.

'Awww, do you have to go?' Mabel asks sadly.

'Yeah sorry but I really do have to go' (Y/N) starts to walk away. They then turn their head to look at the siblings. 'Although I'm sure we'll see each other around sometime' (Y/N) turns their attention to Mabel. 'See you around Mabel' (Y/N) winks and then turns to mist and disappears.

'Dipper, I think I'm in love' Mabel says going heart eyes.

'You know out of all the people you've had a crush on this Summer the literal vampire is the most normal one'.

'They're not normal, they're AMAZING'.

'Let's just go home Mabel' Dipper then drags a love stuck Mabel all the way back to the Mystery Shack.

———————————————————

Hope that that chapter was ok cause I'm not happy with what I wrote. I hope everyone is having a great day. 😁

———————————————————