The Club Scene

Jackson and Taciana meet up with Daisy and chat for a bit before English class. They take their seats in the classroom and the three get a head start on the class assignment.
Jackson: "So you have always wanted to tour the Pacific Islands? My adventure would be traveling to the town known as Velázla, which is in South Animalia."
Daisy: "Okay, Mr. Fancy. Hehehe."
Jackson: "It would only be a long stay in the visitor's part of country."
Daisy: "Good, because I hear it's a lot safer than it was before."
Suddenly, the door opens and a ram furry walks in. He places his books at the front of the classroom and sets his backpack down.
Daniel: "Hi there. Name's Daniel."
Jackson: "What's up, bro. I'm Jackson."
Daisy: "I am Daisy. Do you want to join our table?"
Professor Kessler: "Good morning, everyone! Welcome to English 302! I am your instructor, Professor Kessler. Let's start by going around the room and introducing ourselves before we start the first assignment."
Every student in the room tells a little about themselves and their major. Finally, it's Jackson's turn.
Jackson: "Hey, what's up? I'm Jackson Tontione and my major is in business administration. My hobbies include exercise, dancing, helping others, action films, and video games."
The room suddenly bursts with furries clamoring around him and asking questions about his newsworthy heroics.
Professor Kessler: "Everyone settle down."
Vialé: "Jackson, meet me at my workplace when you can after class."
Vialé places a paper slip in his pocket with her number and a location at the bottom saying "Woodpendle Club."
Jackson sends a text asking what she has in store. She responds, saying that it is a dance for him.
Vialé turns around at her desk and blows a kiss while winking at him.
......End of class at 1:00pm......
Jackson: "Bye, guys, I will see you all tomorrow at our group's lunch table."

....2 hours later at the Woodpendle Club.....
Vialé, the natural temptress, who dances in at the Woopendle Club as her side job, is walking around.
Togo: "Give me some of that special lap dancing you normally do, Vialé."
He reaches under her shirt.
Vialé: "You can get a life when you calm down, you prick!"
Togo: "I'm not going to be ignored!"
Vialé: "Get your filthy mitts off of me! Help!"
Togo: "Don't make this more difficult than it has to be."
He yanks her ears down and forcefully plants a kiss on her lips.
Vialé: "I said stop!"
Togo: "Relax already."
Vialé: "Stop it!"

She slaps him in the face.
Togo: "That is it! Get ready for some real pain, rabbit!"
Jackson: "Back away from her right now."
Togo: "Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it?"
Jackson swiftly hits Togo's pressure points on his arms and legs, causing him to collapse.
Jackson: "You left me no choice."
Togo: "What the heck?"
Jackson: "I stopped you from hurting my friend. Now get out of here."
Vialé: "Thanks for the backup. Jackson Tontione, the famous hero of Glassbec. This is such an honor."
Jackson: "Hehehe. I never got to ask your last name, by the way."
Vialé: "My last name is Clément. I never thought that you would end up protecting me."
Jackson: "I would do the same for anyone in need."
Vialé: "You might be a superhero in the future."
Jackson: "Well, I don't know about that."
Vialé: "No, really. You have the perfect body for one."
Jackson: "Um? Thanks."
......3 hours of chatting later......
Jackson: "I am certain not everyone who walks in that place thinks of you as an object."
Vialé: "Nah, it's true. Other furries only regard me as a girl who only craves attention to build my esteem."
Jackson: "I think you are a special individual who needs a good friend. Come on, Vialé, I can show you the best spot on the campus that relaxes me when searching for peace of mind or to study."
Vialé: "Is there a waterfall?"
Jackson: "You will see what I mean."
Vialé: "That isn't a good idea, Jackson. I'm on shift."
Jackson: "Trust me. It will be fine."
Vialé takes his paw after thinking for a minute.
Vialé: "Okay."

......Later at the campus......
Vialé: "Oh wow. Jackson, this is so amazing. I never saw this on the campus tour."
Jackson: "Well, now you know. Cause this place literally says absolute serenity all over it."
The pair take a seat at the bench near the water's edge.
Jackson: "So, are you a part-time or a full-time student?"
Vialé: "I am a part-time student here at Golden Oak."
Jackson: "Cool, what is your major?"
Vialé: "Mine is in theater."
Jackson: "Oh, future actress?"
Vialé: "Hmm, something like that. What about you? What is your major?"
Jackson: "Management and administration."
Vialé: "Highly ambitious, I see. I can see why Taciana is with you."
Jackson: "Yeah."

Vialé: "I want to show you something. Give me a moment."
......4 minutes later......
Vialé: "Get ready, here I come!"
She does a few lines and bows.
Vialé: "This is my song called 'Reaching for the Sound'."
Jackson: "But there is no music playing."
Vialé: "You can make your own if you want to. Ain't nobody stopping you."
Jackson: "Me a singer? Nah, I don't know."

Vialé: "You could if you tried it. It is quite relaxing."
Jackson: "Maybe I might try at some point in the future, but not now. Besides, I definitely see you as a famous actress, Vialé."
Vialé: "Thank you."
Jackson: "I gotta get going. It is getting dark, and I'm sure Taciana is wondering where I am."
Vialé: "Thank you, Jackson. No one has ever stood up for me before."

Jackson: "You are truly welcome."
She shakes his paw before they both leave the hidden grove and bid each other goodbye.

Jackson: "Doing the right thing just feels so good."

Author's Note: "What will happen next? Stay tuned to find out everybody!!!"