A Fundraising Danger

Taciana: "Jacky? Are you in there? I bought you a new tux to wear at the dinner tonight!"
Jackson opens the door and gives Taciana a genuine smile as she walks in.
Taciana: "So, where is this new image of my future mate?"
Anastasia: "Over here, girl! I have named this, The Stance of a Humble Dhole. This will surely get me the A plus I deserve."
Taciana: "Well, great job, you two. I love the composition of the painting."
Anastasia: "Anyway, I will see you both tomorrow in class, right?"
Jackson: "Of course."
Taciana: "We will see you tomorrow, Anastasia!"
As Anastasia leaves, Taciana turns to Jackson.
Taciana: "Anyway, the tux. My parents are having a fundraising function later tonight."
Jackson: "Another one of their functions?"
Taciana: "Yes, another one. Besides, it is important to support the rest of the community."
Jackson: "Can't I simply wear a t-shirt, a hat, and some pants? No one would know the difference in a dark room setting."
Taciana: "Stop that, you are going to look amazing in the new tux I bought for you."
Jackson: "Please, baby. I look good in every tux I wear."

Taciana: "I guess you don't want the other surprise I have in store for you once we come home."
Jackson: "What is it?"
Taciana: "I cannot tell you yet."
Jackson: "You enjoy doing that, don't you?"
Taciana: "Doing what?"
Jackson: "Building my suspense."
Taciana: "How else am I supposed to make it interesting?".
Taciana: "Mmmwwah. We are becoming young adults now, babe. It is time for us to take more of a responsibility role in the family. Okay?"
Jackson: "I get it, set an example for the others in the family."

......7:00 pm at the Rabeau mansion......
Warrick, Ramona, Tawny, and Serena come home and wave as they walk into the room.
Taciana: "Hey, guys! How did classes go?"
Warrick: "Ahh, you know it's college, little sis. It sucks."
Taciana: "That is not a specific answer, big brother."
Warrick: "I got you, didn't I? Things went great because I aced my English paper! Bam!"
Ramona: "My new business instructor is a total buzzkill."
Serena: "You are just mad because you fell asleep in today's lesson."
Ramona: "The two of you were off in dreamland the whole time!"
Serena: "Don't get mad at us because we completed the assessments before you!"
Tawny: "Yeah take a chill pill, sister!"
Jackson: "Can you three stop arguing already? It is like hearing a bunch of narcissistic drones that won't stay quiet."
Ramona: "We razz each other sometimes. But not always."
Jackson: "The more you three argue, the more it occurs, and you three might drift apart."
Ramona: "What? No, we are not going to drift apart. This is simply regular sibling stuff."
Tawny: "Yeah."
Ramona: "I mean we are all still family."
Serena: "Plus, we now think of you as the brother we never had."
Taciana: "Ahem! Now that things are calm between everyone, Jackson and I were going to tell you something that we all need to attend tonight."
Warrick: "Oh yeah, the dinner, right?"
Ramona: "You mean the fundraiser?"
Taciana: "Yes. Mom and Dad want us to look our best in front of their friends and employees during the event."
Ramona: "We always do, big sis. Let me text Martin real quick."
She types a message on her smartphone saying to meet them outside the Cliffside Country Club.
Martin responds back with a check mark as a sign of agreeing with her message.
Taciana: "Warrick? Aren't you bringing Renet?"
Warrick: "Believe me. She already knows about it."
Taciana: "Cool, then I guess we are all up to speed, and I am certain that we will be there on time. Right, Jackson?"
Tawny: "Wait a minute. Are any of you going to ask who Serena and I are bringing with us?"
Warrick: "I kinda figured you to would be there, regardless."
Tawny: "Well we are bringing our dates with us too, if that is okay."
Taciana: "As long as they have proper manners they can come."
Serena: "Ugh, you are already sounding like Mom."
Taciana: "Someone has to keep the household in order while they are gone."
Jackson: "Ahem."
Taciana: "Sorry, I meant besides me and Jackson."
Tawny: "We can be mature."
Taciana: "We might know that, but Mom and Dad think you two are the immature ones in this family."
Serena: "Ha, we will show them that Tawny and I are just as capable of being mature furries."
Jackson: "Then we have an accord. We all act as if it is the most important event of our lives."