-home-

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━

TW: abuse

-Your POV-

Isn't your home supposed to be somewhere you feel safe? 

Aren't your parents supposed to love you...regardless?

If so, then why is my home feeling the complete opposite right now?

We get inside after disapparating from Kings' Cross.

Loud. 

I walk over to the couch to take a seat and my wrist is harshly taken by my father.

Louder.

"Do you have any idea what you're doing to this family? You're tearing us apart!"

My mother watches as he throws me to the side.

Numb.

I look down to the ground after falling on my knees. How could they do this to me? I thought they loved me? I thought they cared. I feel my father reach down and grab the collar of my shirt, pulling me up and forcing me to stand. I feel...choked up. 

"Did you think you could get away with it? Did you think we wouldn't know!?", he shouted, practically spitting in my face.

I was silent, I couldn't speak. I was frozen.

"Answer me.", he taunted, almost in a threatening tone. He pushes me back into the wall. "ANSWER ME!"

I was silent once again, staring at him in disbelief. He moved his arms up as if he was going to strike me but he put them back down, sighing. When he lifted his arms I noticed a tattoo peeking out from the forearm of his left arm. That was odd...I never knew he had a tattoo. After taking a deep breath, I responded.

"I-...I didn't think you'd find out.", my voice came out as a hoarse whisper. My father looked even more pissed off than before, he rolled up his sleeves and let out another sigh. I was able to get a better look at his tattoo and my heart dropped.

The dark mark...

"How long?", he said.

"W-What?", I was stuttering, still stumbling over my words.

"How long have you been dating the Weasley boy?"

"A few months...", I trailed off. "How long have you had the dark mark?", that was a stupid question. I shouldn't have asked that.

"You don't need to know that. You just need to know that you need to break things off with the Weasley boy, immediately. You're disgracing this family."

"I know...but I don't care,"

"...What?" he spat.

"I don't care. I've been through absolute hell this year, after everything with Jacob. Why can't you just let me be happy? Being with Ron...and being with my friends, makes me happy. But when did you become a death eater? Why?"

"How dare you talk to me with that type of disrespect in my own home?", he inched closer.

"It's my home too-", I was interrupted by a stinging pain on the right side of my face. He slapped me. My own father slapped me.

"Get out."

"What?"

"Get...out...", his voice boomed and my mother chimed in.

"Harold I don't think-"

"Shut it, Carrie. Get out, Y/N. You are no longer my daughter."

Tears were threatening to spill but I was mostly just shocked. 

"'Where...where do I go?"

"I don't care, have your mother apparate you...you can't stay here. Now, if you want to abandon your little blood-traitor friends and be the good girl you used to be, you can stay, but until then...leave."

"I have done everything for the two of you," I cried "Everything to make you happy, to make you proud. I do good in school...I've tried but it was never enough", my chin quivered and I tried to keep myself from breaking down. I just turned fifteen, it's not like I can just go live on my own.

"You've done everything wrong. We ask one simple thing from you and that is to stay away from mudbloods and blood-traitors and you can't do that. I'm not going to tell you again, Y/N. Leave."

"Fine. I just have one question...", I was still trying not to break down.

"What?" he seethed.

"Did you kill Jacob?", I sniffled.

"Don't ask stupid questions, Y/N. Get out."

That was all he needed to say. I was in shock. I looked to my mother, she looked disappointed in me and that was even more painful than my parents words.

"Mum...could you take me to the uhm..Burrow...I don't want to use the floo system.", I pressed my lips into a thin line and picked up my trunk, walking over and placing my hand in hers.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

I had been sitting outside of the burrow, in the grass, for maybe 15 minutes. I didn't know how tot explain why I was there and I didn't really want to bother them. I suppose I would have to eventually because I figured this would happen with my parents sooner or later, I just expected it to happen during the summer...not right now. I felt terrible about springing my problems onto the Weasleys but in all honest I had nowhere to go. Chances are my parents have already told the Malfoy's so I doubt Lucius would let me anywhere near the Manor. I'd definitely have to explain everything to Draco later on but for that time I had just formulated what I was going to tell Mrs.Weasley.

It was quite late by the time i had finally mustered up the courage to get up and knock on the door maybe around 10pm. Before I could even knock Molly swung the door open.

"Y/N, I was wondering when you'd finally knock, dear! Please, do come in! The boys are asleep but I'll get Ginny to show you where you can sleep."

"Thank you Mrs.Weasley, but how did you know I needed a place to stay?" I timidly walked through the doorframe and followed Molly to the kitchen. 

"Ronald had been explaining to me your situation over our exchanged letters so I was prepared for something like this," she had been in the process of making me a cup of tea and I smiled to myself thinking about how Ron writes letters to his mum. I was pulled out of my thoughts when she spoke again, "Don't worry, dear. You're not an inconvenience in any way, we're happy to have you for the week and I'm sure Ronald will be thrilled to see you in the morning.", she handed me the cup of tea and offered me a warm smile.

"Thank you Mrs.Wealsey, I appreciate it more than you know.", I smiled back, taking a sip of the tea, it tasted like chamomile, which was my favorite.

"Call me Molly, Y/N.  I'm off to bed but I'll send Ginny down for you.", she gave me a bear hug that made me feel extremely safe.

"Thank you, Mrs-uh-Molly. Goodnight.", I smiled again.

"Goodnight, dear.", she made her way up the long flight of stairs and a few moments later I heard Ginny whisper-yell from the stairs.

"C'mon Y/N, get up here! I'm helping 'Mione write a love letter to Malfoy!", she laughed.

I smiled and nodded. "I'm on my way up!"

━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Word Count: 1155 

(A/N: omg omg omg omg I FINALLY UPDATED I AM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT MY LOVES BUT OMG...1.13K READS? THANK YOU SO MUCH I TRULY LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!)