[ 1 ]

" felix, just lift your head up a bit more," seungmin suggested as he readjusted his position from the ground

" felix, just lift your head up a bit more," seungmin suggested as he readjusted his position from the ground. he quickly snapped a photo once the timing seemed right.

" there, perfect!," he jumped and ran towards felix. he smiled brightly as his cheekbones rose. felix laughed at how excited the boy would get when he was satisfied with his work.

felix looked back into the camera that was pushed into his direction. he removed it from seungmin's grasp as he took a better look at the picture the was displayed on the screen.

" wow, seungmin! it looks amazing, you made me look like cinderella," felix joked as his blonde hair shined through the beaming sun.

seungmin felt a huge feeling of pride shower him over. he adored receiving compliments from those he loved. it made he feel extra special.

" thanks, lix" he managed to say out loud.

the pair both hopped back onto their feet as they dusted themselves off. they decided the best place to snap some photos had been the open garden around their college dorm, as it was filled with beautiful flowers and colors. 

and they were right about that.

they started to pack up quickly, the time bearing for their next class, literature. seungmin suddenly felt a weight being thrown onto his shoulder.

" hi seungminnie," hyunjin sung as he smiled brightly at the younger.

seungmin playfully rolled his eyes. he pushed hyunjin's arm off his shoulder and continued to pack and put his backpack back on.

" it's just you again," seungmin said sarcastically, wanting to mess with the boy.

" hey! watch it min, I know where you sleep.." the other said as he lifted both his eyebrows up. felix stared at the pair, not really knowing what to say.

soon enough, hyunjin took in the presence of the blond not too far away.

" felix! there you are, I was looking for you, you know?," he said as he walked up to the smaller boy.

" hm, doesn't really seem like you were searching hard enough," he replied back as his tilted his head towards seungmin. luckily for hyunjin, seungmin had been to busy in his own world to notice the gesture felix had just made.

hyunjin whacked felix on the head, shushing him to prevent him from saying too much.

" I know where you sleep too," hyunjin widened his eyes as he said his words.

" yeah no shit, we sleep in the same room," felix fired back as he rubbed the back of his head. he decided he had enough of the latter and moved next to seungmin.

" c'mon seungmin, it's time to go,". seungmin looked up at both boys with a pout plastered on his face. he didn't want to leave the flowers all by themselves.

hyunjin had internally screamed at the view, but no one needed to know that.

seeing as though seungmin had a rather big attachment to the flowers, hyunjin decided it would be cute to pick one for him.

as he looked around, he spotted the perfect one. pink on the outside, purple on the inside.

he bent down and pulled the flower from the ground.

as seungmin got back up on his feet, he felt a slight tap on his shoulder once again. slowly turning his head, he shut his eyes as he saw a figure move right in front of them.

" there we go," he heard hyunjin mumble.

" perfect," he said as he placed his arms right back onto his hips. hyunjin had decided that a pretty flower should be sat where a beautiful human was and that's exactly the reason why he softly intertwined the flower stem onto the locks of seungmin's hair.

felix could be heard gagging in the background, but that was quickly overshadowed by the soft giggles pouring itself from seungmin's lips.

" do I look pretty?," he joked as he fluttered his eyelashes playfully towards hyunjin, spinning in the process.

" just beautiful," he shamelessly whispered back, enough for seungmin to hear.

The boy blushed furiously, the heat rapidly climbing up to his cheeks. he did not expect that from the other and so he turned around and pretended like he had heard nothing.

hyunjin felt his heart drop, but quickly shook the feeling away.

' maybe he didn't hear me, he tried to reassure himself, but deep down he knew he was loud enough by the way seungmin's ears were painted a nice shade of pink.

nonetheless, he readjusted his bag as he hurriedly jogged back with the pair walking in front of him.  the rest of the walk was filled with laughter and conversation coursing through the trio as they went their merry way to class.

-