𝟙.𝟚: 𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖 ℙ𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕎𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕋𝕠 𝕎𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 𝔹𝕦𝕣𝕟

—Narrator's perspective—

          "From what I understand, You and Dr. Saltzman go way back since he first came into town." Emma stated, looking over the Vampire who nodded.

"I was friends with the Salvatore brothers, Elena, Jeremy and basically all." She informed, her hands were together on her lap.

Alaric has yet again to force his friend on going on counselling with Emma. Arabella was resistant of the idea but had no choice seeing as... well, it was Ric.

"And before you met them, You were with another group of Vampires. The original family." She said and just by the name, it made Arabella sigh and nodding. "Can you tell me the times you would be with them before meeting the Salvatore brothers?"

"What's there to say, exactly?" She clicked her tongue, looking out the window. "They turned me when I was 17, dealing with what I've done to my parents."

Emma studied every feature and reaction the girl did. "What did you do to your parents?"

"I killed them." She informed like it was nothing. Arabella expected a reaction from the witch but she held her ground unfazed. "It's not like they didn't deserve it anyways. They were terrible mother and father figure."

"Can you ellaborate, Arabella?"

The Vampire nodded, "I came from a coven that was called necare which means to kill. They rely on dark magic and spiritual sacrifices for them to take such as many innocent lives." She started, vividly remembering many screams of people begging for the witches to stop. "I was always treated differently than the kids in my coven. My eyes were rendered special to them." She gestured at the purple eyes.

Emma nodded, "What does it mean then? I've read of the necare coven, the coven ended when a massacre occured and ended the lifeline of its people."

"Basically it meant that I was a freak. A girl with advanced magic than them so they didn't provide for me the type of learning like the other kids. They thought I was too powerful and my powers could actually kill them." Arabella looked out again on the window, sun was shining brightly. "Then I met Marcel. A boy who was my age and charming, not exactly knowing that he's a vampire."

"So you first meet Marcel Gerard? Was he the one who turned you?"

Arabella nodded again. "He slipped his blood in my wine the day I died when we were talking. He thought I was human and honestly, Elijah thought so too. I was suppose to be the one he turns first because he just became a vampire then." She stopped for a second, shaking her head and continued. "That night, I found myself in my room, a knife on my hand and the next thing I knew, I slit my own throat." She whispered, clenching her fist tightly. "I overheard my parents saying they will sacrifice my life to take my power for them to channel. The irony when they found me dead on my bed was hilarious."

Emma squinted her eyes once she took all that information in. Before she could talk, the door knocked and revealed Alaric with a duffel bag's trap over his shoulder.

"Sorry to interrupt but I'm going to have to steal Arabella from you, Emma." He said and the witch simply nodded his way.

"We will continue where we left off tomorrow morning. This was an excellent first session, Arabella." Emma stood up and so did the girl who sent her a nod before following Alaric's direction.